Joe Calzaghe had stupid skills (Training Vid)

Rhythm master

slowdiver - So is hitting that thing as difficult as it looks? I think I would miss it more than I would hit it. Phone Post 3.0
Harder. His speed, power and the use of both hands makes it even more impressive. Phone Post 3.0

later Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 -
slowdiver - So is hitting that thing as difficult as it looks? I think I would miss it more than I would hit it. Phone Post 3.0
Harder. His speed, power and the use of both hands makes it even more impressive. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks, looks like second nature to him. My small amount of college club boxing had only mitts and heavy bag work :-/ Phone Post 3.0

Not sure if this will work but fuck, Sink or Swim bitches.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ge2oCEH6NI

If a blue would help a brother out, I'll return it with the VU.
Cheers

CALZAGHE 4 PRESIDENT

Beautiful work Phone Post 3.0

Facking in Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

TheVandalz - RJJ and Joe Calzaghe are my fav boxers. Joe's last fight against RJJ was a dream match for me, though RJJ was far past his prime already.
Everyone says the about RJJ, Joe wasn't exactly a spring chicken either Phone Post 3.0

Have you guys ever trained on a double end bag like that?  It's easier than you think. My girlfriend could probably beat my ass, but I can hit a double end bag pretty good.

Calzaghe is definitely a stud though.

One thing I don't get is why some gyms have them set up so tight, they just spring around when they get it. I like how Calzaghe has his, loose enough where it could probably spring back and hit his face if he let it.

His dad was a musician who had no idea about boxing and trained him from reading books about training. His dad coached him till the end too. Phone Post 3.0

DickNiazRasWobbed -

WBO Super middleweight Champion

IBF Super middleweight Champion

WBA Super middleweight champion

British Super middleweight champion

Ring magazine Super middleweight Champion

Ring magazine Light Heavyweight Champion 

retired at the top of his game, with everything going for him. There was a lot of doubters here in the uk claiming he retired because he was ducking a young up an coming Carl Froch. Froch called him out for years Calzaghe never bit tho. Kept it classy and walked off into the sunset. Calzaghe would school Froch even now

Lol the only person who thought Calzaghe was ducking Froch was Froch.

At the same time Joe was wrapping up his career with big money super fights against RJJ and Hopkins in the US, Froch was fighting Albert Rybacki in Nottingham Arena.

When Joe was smashing Lacy in world title fights , Froch was in domestic tear ups in York Hall and Nottingham Ice rink.

Froch is a superb fighter but he was never any where near the same level as Joe at the same time Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRykf-5Zo8

Skip to 3:15 to see Jones beating the Floor to Ceiling ball

There was mention of a documentary? Phone Post 3.0