Joe Daddy is now officially an MMA ref

22 Likes

That’s fucking awesome.

8 Likes

Good job, Joe Daddy!

5 Likes

Lol Herb has his pic on the certificate

22 Likes

I got mine too. 25 bucks and you only have to answer 6 of 10 multiple choice questions correct.

I’m kidding obviously. Just looked it up and for 1500 you can be fully certified to referee and judge MMA. Wonder how long it takes?

5 Likes

That is one fucking awesome certificate. Seriously…Herb on the front is pisser.

Good for you Joe Daddy!

And I wouldn’t want that job for a million bucks. Joe is exactly the perfect type to do it. Good man.

2 Likes

Lol first thing I thought, someone thinks a lot of themselves.

Holy power trip.

1 Like

That picture of Herb pointing like that was actually taken in teal time while he was telling Dana what he wanted done with Dan Hardy…

4 Likes

Lol at that certificate. Makes it look mickey mouse

1 Like

Will the UFC pick him up as a ref?

2 Likes

I would love to have more ex fighters become judges rather than refs.

10 Likes

Agreed.

Now if we could only get some ex fighters as judges too

2 Likes

john anderson dance GIF

1 Like

Trigg,Leben,Shaolin Ribeiro & now Stevenson.

4 Likes

Joe Daddy is the fucking man! What’s crazy is I watched him in KOTC as a 17 year old kid fighting grown men, the. he became a favorite of mine on regional scene. When he walked on TUF 2 I made a bet with my friends he was going to win it all. Then he started coaching a lot a Dan Hendo’s team quest. Super humble guy and just all around great coach. One of the best cornerman ive ever seen.

3 Likes

Anyone remember this?

Literally made the other team forfeit. Dude has will power for dayyyyys!!! Such a tough exercise!!!

7 Likes

I suspect he’ll need to get some experience under his belt as a ref. But I’d love to see him reffing in the big shows.

1 Like

Has Trigg reffed in the UFC yet? I can’t recall if he has.

1 Like

Big John McCarthys son has been a ref for a long time, he said it takes about a decade to be a regular in the UFC. A lot of politics too

I’ll find the video an edit it here

1 Like