Joe Daddy is now officially an MMA ref

Man that was a brutal fight.

1 Like

I donā€™t think that he has.He is mostly doing California shows.

1 Like

Do you guys remember when forum member Blupitt (sweet headband bro) was taking Herbā€™s class & was reporting back here?

Herb found out & got pissed.Blupitt ended up failing the course.

5 Likes

I canā€™t get over Herb Deanā€™s pic on the certificate. I was Herb, Iā€™d get that taken off stat.

Itā€™s like when your hometown insurance agent puts his picture on the billboard out by the interstate. Cā€™mon man that is so gay.

2 Likes

He is not licensed in Nevada. Iā€™m trying to find the video where Big John talks in depth about it. Iā€™ve been searching since my last postā€¦ lolā€¦ Really pissing me off , Iā€™ll try again later

3 Likes

I remember that dude. Lol. Also, who was the guy that called out Hendo and got a H bomb response?

That was Skooter.

3 Likes

Ahh Skooter! Great memory you have man!

2 Likes

Blupitt had that huge thread of when he met Jon Jones.He was caught being the guy wearing the headband.

Iā€™ll try to find the pic.

He has a cool one with Dana also (he had a custom headband made that said ā€œSweet Headband Broā€)

1 Like

I totally remember him. It just reminded me of the Hendo guy for some reason lol

3 Likes

3 Likes

I do remember that lol. I actually have photos of bluepitt with Dana. Was at a meet and greet in Jersey.

1 Like

Well fuck, you have the photo hahaha

1 Like

He has at least once

1 Like

I thought MentaL said that was not Hendo who responded and really him doing it.

I believe this is correct, but itā€™s been a while and I could be wrong.

A California show that I was not aware of.

It wasnā€™t Mental either.It was somebody who was connected to Danā€™s social media ETC.

Donā€™t ask me his name,but he came on here & said that it was him & not Mental.

That sounds more like the qualifications to becoming a judgeā€¦