Joe Doerksen wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Joe won via decision a very very good fight, great job Joe see you when you get back enjoy the vacation you deserve it

Krzysztof

Congratulations Joe.... exactly what we expected.

Go to sleep Krzys. You got a fight tommorrow too.

Congrats Joe.

Good job boieeeeeee!

Guys, I was disapponted I didn't get to finish, but holy crap that guy was tough. It was like being in Dawn of the Dead. That freaking guy just kept coming forwards. I hit him more than I've ever hit anyone before. Knees, elbows, punches... Direct hits right to the face, and he just keeps on coming. Wow. Can't wait to see the tape of it tonight. That dude's face was MESSED UP!! Huge heart though, can't take anything away from him. I can't wait to get home and start training again. I fight in FFC in 27 days.

Joe Doerksen

Great stuff Joe! Are you planning on taking more fights at 205 or was this a one time deal?

One time deal. I am too damn small for 205

"Guys, I was disapponted I didn't get to finish, but holy crap that guy was tough. It was like being in Dawn of the Dead. That freaking guy just kept coming forwards. I hit him more than I've ever hit anyone before. Knees, elbows, punches... Direct hits right to the face, and he just keeps on coming. Wow. Can't wait to see the tape of it tonight. That dude's face was MESSED UP!! Huge heart though, can't take anything away from him. I can't wait to get home and start training again. I fight in FFC in 27 days."

Dude, how the hell can you be dissappointed? You fought a tough mofo out of your weight class!

p.s. I need to see the tape!!!!! And good luck in the FFC (if I don't see u b4 then!)

Congrats Joe, you got the job done. Be happy be proud!

Great work.

Great job Joe!!!! Canada represented again to the MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete

Fighting Joe Doerksen is like trying to wrestle a boa constrictor while a midget hits you in the head with a frying pan. Any man who can take 15 minutes of that deserves a cold beer and a warm handshake.

Joe that was such a WAR!
I swear it reminded me of Frank Shamrock vs. Enson Inoue but worse. Riki is tough has the heart just like Enson...die till the end. Good win for you though. See you back in Hawaii soon!