Joe Doerksen won last night

Congrats!

Ahhh, dead asian hookers...good times...good times...

Dirty Work is a very funny movie.

At least we now know who put the dead hooker outside Penn's room when we were in Vegas for UFC 58........

What happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Ok, I dident see no dead asian hookers or any dead hookers of any other ethnicity... Thats my official story and I'm sticking to it!

So, she was still alive when you saw her last?

Ummmmmmmm..... I really don't know what ur talking about Wpgfighter ...

Congrats Joe . Canadian hero.

Congrats Joe . Canadian drinking shirtless guy.

Congrats Joe, missed you on beer and wings night! If you don't show twice in a row you loss your Grand Master of drinking title

Glen... your one to talk.

Sorry Glen, back in training again. Fighting in less than five weeks. After that, though, it's ON!!!

Dirty

Joe, do you know who your fighting? Is it with Deep?

Meat! we both know I'm a humble white belt in terms partying. You and Joe consume more in one night out, that I do in a month

Don't worry grasshopper Glen. I gave Joe many many lessons in drinkeology before he was the man you know now. I will be happy to give you the benefit of my experience any time you want. We just need to make another Hawaii trip!

Glen, I'm fighting in Winnipeg next. May 25 at the Convention Centre. I expect you to be there...

Later...
Dirty

Oh yeah, Colossum! I knew that but I can't remenber any thing since we were in Hawaii. You guys killed off my last brain cells. Another thing I can't remenber how much Vodka we drank?
I do remember the dark circles under my eyes and the feeling that my liver was shutting down ... and no dead hookers, I don't know any thing about dead hookers, nothing

Let me refresh your memory. Unexpected meat was pouring the drinks... Vodka and orange juice. We started running out of orange juice... I threw up for several hours.... My ex wife hated meat ever since... It doesn't seem to bother him that much that she hates him. I couldn't keep vodka down for months afterward. That's all I remember.

Ok, we drank about 1 and 3/4 of a liter of vodka, a couple of beers each and I think there may have been some tequila at the pub...