Joe, Dom & Anik = Two thumbs up?

Say I.

I.

anik in unnecessary

ranier wolfcastle - 

anik in unnecessary

Anik is the only one there with a real job outside of talking.

Cruz is far, far better in this role than Cormier 

Anik needs to go 

Cormier just comes off as overly excited, corny and annnoying. I definitely prefer Cruz. I miss Goldberg though even though he could fuck up sometimes, he brought the energy. Goldberg, Rogan and Cruz would have been money.

Aniks job is to guide and provide UFC content (upcoming fights, sponsors etc). Dom is awesome and works well with Joe.

Stea1th -

Anik needs to go 

No, he needs to stay. They need to just have him do all the sponsor plugs and all the intro/outros. Let Rogan & Cruz do all the fight commentary exclusively, and let Anik chime in here and their if he wants to bring something specific up.

zFugitive - 
Stea1th -

Anik needs to go 

No, he needs to stay. They need to just have him do all the sponsor plugs and all the intro/outros. Let Rogan & Cruz do all the fight commentary exclusively, and let Anik chime in here and their if he wants to bring something specific up.

Anik needs to be there for the ads. I dont know why mike couldnt have done it. Nobody reads ads like goldie

Light years better than when DC did it

Is the undertook important to get?
Can someone confirm

I can't stand Anik. He is so bland.

Stea1th -

Anik needs to go 

Somebody has to read the advertisements in a radio voice

Cruz is a great commentator and analyst. 

Norin radd - 

Anik needs to be there for the ads. I dont know why mike couldnt have done it. Nobody reads ads like goldie

Yeah Goldie would've been fine with Dom and Rogan.

BuddyRevell -
zFugitive - 
Stea1th -

Anik needs to go 

This. Great trio.

It's decent although Cruz speaks much more than Rogan.

Makes Rogan not needed which is good and bad in a way.

Bad: Joe's excitement is infectious and adds to the fight excitement.

Good: Joe's often inaccurate about how the fight is going so fans/forums etc. will have less controversy due to parroting Joe's views

Anik is doing what he's supposed to do. Rogan and Cruz are a good combo. 

Was just gonna make a thread. Definitely, they are coming into their own as a trio. 

Didn't like anik but he knows his place between ndom and Joe. Even making quips between each other.