Joe Flacco: Ray Lewis is a stupid idiot

lol

http://tracking.si.com/2013/08/23/joe-flacco-ray-lewis-speeches-didnt-make-sense/?sct=hp_t2_a6&eref=sihp

In an interview with ESPN the Magazine, Flacco said that he is taking on more of a leadership role this season, but not the way that Lewis did it.

“That’s not me,” Flacco says. “I love Ray, and I love how he always spoke from the heart, but if you listened to those speeches, a lot of them didn’t even make sense. He meant everything he was saying, but I didn’t know what he was talking about 90 percent of the time.”

Just Ray Lewis is retired doesn't mean he hasn't killed nobody 

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Pancake Syrup Ali -

Fitting first response. Phone Post 3.0

haha

Barbasol - 
Pancake Syrup Ali -

Fitting first response. Phone Post 3.0

LMAO.

I'm not a fan of Flacco and think he's the most overrated player in the NFL, but that shit is both completely true and hilarious.

Lmao at flacco being a leader.

Rays speeches didn't have to make sense, it's motivational football mumbo jumbo. Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

haha

CavemanDave -

LMAO.

I'm not a fan of Flacco and think he's the most overrated player in the NFL, but that shit is both completely true and hilarious.

Yup Phone Post 3.0

lol

Isnt the murderer a commentator now? Phone Post 3.0

Now that he's retired, he can devote more time to creating single mothers and talking about what a good Christian he is.

Is this a "UG News" style headline?

Hah Phone Post

LOL @ all of this.

haha thats great

As far as I can tell the Raven's locker room was not a fan of Lewis. Those dances he did by himself before the rest of the team came out were just not the kind of thing a self respecting leader would do.

How many kids and how many baby momma's does Ray Ray have?