Joe gets a day out of the office

Joe Lauzon gets a day out of the office - 6/21/2007

http://www.insidefighting.com/betweenRoundsDisp.aspx?uid=3705

www.InsideFighting.com

"It’s been four hours since lunch, there’s an hour until you get to leave and for two hours you’ve done nothing but alternately watch the seconds tick off of the clock, stare at the sterile white wall it’s mounted on and read through the entire year of the 'Dilbert' calendar on your desk. You are at work, in the office and you’d much rather be somewhere else.

Joe Lauzon has worked as an IT professional, in an office, full time since graduating from college a little over a year ago. In that time he just also has happened to knock out a former UFC world champion, appear on a nationally televised reality show and become a house hold name among fight fans. And that is because in addition to being a hard working 9-5er, Joe is also a mixed martial artist (MMA) on the UFC roster." 

www.InsideFighting.com

cool interview

ttt

Thanks gangsta, Basz and untexas!

good read

I really like his attitude

great article, Joe would be a serious force if he trained with BJ full time

Nice job Elias.

Elias, I'm going to be calling you. It's all going down. Remember what we talked about? I'm giving you the first right to break the story my friend. Jason Reinhardt

about 10 days or so, i should get the approval to call you and talk, including hooking you up with all parties involved. didn't want you to think i forgot.

Jason, my line is always open to you.

Thanks Tri, telfo and Au Jus for reading and the good words.  

ttt

Thanks Kirik!

ttt

ttt

Nice article eli

You post it Elias and I will read it.

Joe "the blue collar worker" Lauzon

Joe "9 to 5" Lauzon

Thanks paw, MK, and nbl for reading and keeping this up! Thanks pb and CC for the good words. And don't forget to check out IF yourself because there are always alot more items on there than what I post.