Joe Hurley:Great fighter turned UFC shill lmao

how dare you OP. you better start sucking off every pro mma fighter like all the other faggots on this site.

I am on this forum a lot and while I have seen some of his post, I don't recall seeing him schill for UFC.  His post aren't very confrentational imo.  However Hurley does seem to have a hard on for defending Ronda Rousey, but that's all I've noticed.

D241 - 

I am on this forum a lot and while I have seen some of his post, I don't recall seeing him schill for UFC.  His post aren't very confrentational imo.  However Hurley does seem to have a hard on for defending Ronda Rousey, but that's all I've noticed.

She got him drunk, so what? You nominated both Sunkist* and myself for 15’er of the year.

1 Like

all bullshitting aside D, are you and your boys still rolling with the westside strangler? I hope all is well for you all.

The Closed Guard -

I know a Joe Hurley, great guy so I automatically like the UG Joe Hurley 

Hurley's my favourite character from lost.  I always just assumed they were the same guy.  Good people.

Go suck a dick OP.  You're one of the worst posters here.  Joe Hurley and I disagree on almost everything, but I'd rather talk to people like him than some 19'er Twitter fag like you.

1 Like
Kirik - 
NewEraNik - 

Is downvoting the only option option we have to curtail these shit alt accounts at this point? Does that even do any good?

It froze his account. 

Well done… A thanks from us all

2 Likes
JoeHurley - Btw you're giving away your other screen name by posting about me under this one. ;-)

Spill the beans bro, who is it?! 

1 Like
Kirik -
MMA Experience - 

Joe Hurley used to be a tough son of a bitch fighting out of the lions den in NorCal if I remember correctly 

now he sits around and argues for Dana and the UFC while talking about his colleagues here and there.

hes a typical Ug guy now! Long gone are the days of fighting professionally and being comrades with all the other badass guys that made this sport great!

to each his own 

https://youtu.be/wI-VPM5Mwoo?t=54

Never met him, but I’ve always like Renzo.... I was going thru a real rough patch in like 2014ish n him and Joey Diaz both reached out to me on Twitter with a DM...... so he’s a good guy in my book lol 

1 Like
Dugs95 - 
Kirik -
MMA Experience - 

Joe Hurley used to be a tough son of a bitch fighting out of the lions den in NorCal if I remember correctly 

now he sits around and argues for Dana and the UFC while talking about his colleagues here and there.

hes a typical Ug guy now! Long gone are the days of fighting professionally and being comrades with all the other badass guys that made this sport great!

to each his own 

https://youtu.be/wI-VPM5Mwoo?t=54

Never met him, but I’ve always like Renzo.... I was going thru a real rough patch in like 2014ish n him and Joey Diaz both reached out to me on Twitter with a DM...... so he’s a good guy in my book lol 

I have his pic on my wall.

mix headroom -

A random named MMA Experience talking shit on someone with actual MMA experience. Gotta love the internet.

I lol'd

1 Like
Kirik -
NewEraNik - 

Is downvoting the only option option we have to curtail these shit alt accounts at this point? Does that even do any good?

It froze his account. 

Why don’t you delete it?  It’s not a good look to have forum members bashing one of the only fighters left around here

jgiveshead -

Go suck a dick OP.  You're one of the worst posters here.  Joe Hurley and I disagree on almost everything, but I'd rather talk to people like him than some 19'er Twitter fag like you.

Joe Hurley isn't half bad,

he's all bad. Hahahaha.

Joking aside, people are entitled to their opinions, but I've never seen Joe cross the line of something he wouldn't say to you in real life. Is that something OP can say?

You should teach him a lesson and fight him OP.

Of course Hurley would be a UFC schill at this point.  I mean look at what he has to gain from it.  He's an active fringe UFC level fighter knocking on the door to get a shot in UFC so that's why he would say good things about the UFC....

Right?

I'm a fan of Joe.  I don't agree with him all the time but he has balls for still posting here under his real name.  Props