Joe L KO over Pulver question

First off I am thrilled that team Pulver is smashing.

I am wondering if the KO by one of the contestants on one of the coaches was brought up at the house?

I have not heard it mentioned on the show at all, which is surprising that Penn did not use it to humiliate Jens.

Yeah, I'm a bit surprised by this as well. Either they just haven't gotten to it yet or the UFC made a conscious decision not to mention it for fear that it might take away from the Penn/Pulver match.

I expect that any mention of it will be edited together and shown on whatever episodes J-Lau ends up fighting on.

"I expect that any mention of it will be edited together and shown on whatever episodes J-Lau ends up fighting on."

I attribute it to the fact that Joe Lauzon isn't a classless asshole that would rub something like that in Pulvers face.

BJ Penn on the other hand might just because they don't like each other.

I'm also surprised Penn hasn't brought it up. J-Lau doesn't seem like the
guy who'd rub it in Jens's face, but I thought BJ'd at least mention it once
in a while.

I think J L will win easy! It will come to Lauzon vs Diaz! I like both of these guy's! Good Luck

"lauzon is a class act. him and his little bro. they seriously have made me a fan."

Same here, and I'm a big Pulver fan too.

"I attribute it to the fact that Joe Lauzon isn't a classless asshole that would rub something like that in Pulvers face."

agree

ttt for Perry's intriguing pics, lol.

Sounds like he is going to set Joe up this weekend somehow.

"someone set up us the BOMB!"

"i would like to see a rematch of masvidal x lauzon in ufc. i think joe can pull a W and set up for a nice trilogy war."

Doesn't Jorge fight at 170 now?