Joe Lauzon's next fight???

Tom Lawlor - guys....

Joe Lauzon vs....

.....Tiki

palerider101 -  Who does Mr. Lawlor want to fight next?

I already said Shane Nelson, but if the UFC won't approve then I want Carwin or Brock, at a catch weight of 190.

Just so I get to see and hang out with him again.

I want to see Tom push kick Junie into a pool.

Tom already has a great KO over a lightweight and it happened in a bathroom. Shane wouldn't fare much better, but I'd sure love to see it.

As for Joe, I've wanted to see him fight Nate Diaz since they were on TUF 5. That is a fight with fireworks written all over it.

BigFarmer - Tom already has a great KO over a lightweight and it happened in a bathroom. Shane wouldn't fare much better, but I'd sure love to see it.

As for Joe, I've wanted to see him fight Nate Diaz since they were on TUF 5. That is a fight with fireworks written all over it.

Agreed. That's the fight everybody wanted to see in the finals, not Diaz vs Manny. Nate vs Joe would get big ratings.

i wouldn't mind seeing joe vs suge m. knightshymaylan

J-Lau vs MY MOMMA...she's 95 lbs on a fat day but I think she can take him

Tom Lawlor - I'm going to fight Joe in a few weeks, unsanctioned, at LauzonMMA in East Bridgewater,MA.

I can make welterweight, but I doubt Tom can make 205... 

Dats ok man, my momma ready to throw down wit you nucca

I go back and see my surgeon next week... so we will see what he says about my knee... but he said before January was possible and I have made great progress. I honestly don't have any idea who I will be fighting. Definitely someone coming off a win and that has been building up steam. But in 4 to 6 months, a lot can change so we will have to see.

I always wanted to see Joe defend DLau's honor and have a showdown with "The King"

Joe Lauzon - 
Tom Lawlor - I'm going to fight Joe in a few weeks, unsanctioned, at LauzonMMA in East Bridgewater,MA.

I can make welterweight, but I doubt Tom can make 205... 

I dont get it?

I'm like 210 right now you little maggot.

I'm going to put you to sleep like you are one of my friends after-partying with me.

lawlor couldn't even ko kaplan. joe wins via armpit tickle 2nd round

Joe Daddy vs Joe Lauzon!

Joe vs his bro

i want to see Joe Lauzon vs Anthony Johnson

Joe vs Nate seems solid.

TheTrollSmasher - i want to see Joe Lauzon vs Anthony Johnson

What did I ever do to you?!

Joe Lauzon - 
TheTrollSmasher - i want to see Joe Lauzon vs Anthony Johnson

What did I ever do to you?!
Quality response!!