Joe Priole Benefit Website

www.wantjoepriole.info

Recently, Joe Priole was diagnosed with Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma.  This form of Cancer attacks the Lympatic System, The disease fighting network that is spread throughout the body.  About 54,000 cases are diagnosed annually in the United States and each year it accounts for approximately 24,000 deaths (50%) in the U.S. Very Aggressive, expensive treatment is required. Joe is an accomplished athlete who has given his time and abilities, often at no charge, to teach children to swim, self-defense classes for women and karate to those of all ages.  Unfortunately this disease is unbiased and unkind.  The treatment that Joe must receive comes at a very high cost.  In honor of Joe's good will and big heart, his family and friends have put together a Fantastic Event to raise funds for the treatments to save his life!

I got some pretty good news!
I emailed, Phil Anastasia (my sports editor) and he wants me to do a story on Joe as soon as I'm done the one I am currently on!

So if someone wanst to elt Joe know that the Courier POst wants to do a feature on him please tell him to email me at :

ariasg@clam.rutgers.edu

Thanx GUys!

Arias

Bump this up!

MC

ttt

ttt

You were sent an e-mail, Arias.

Joe...

I already sent to an email to the address you gave me...

Thanx

Arias

Thanks Sean! I will try to get the html working now.

ttt for Joe

Shaq Daddy

TTT

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Keep this up!!

Shaq Daddy

ttt

TTT

The benefit is this Friday.