Joe Rogan 5’8”

Lol @ the video in the OP

I’m 5’7”. Average height.

Yeah he looks about 5’6” or 5’7”. I don’t know why institutions/leagues/companies insist on lying about height, does anyone give a shit? I certainly don’t.

1 Like

I think you have a point for sure.

Some guys are 6’ tall but carry themselves like they’re 5’ tall, and vice versa.

3 Likes

Rogan is always in lifts so any pics of him out isn’t going to be accurate.

2 Likes

Do you use social media? Or hell, read posts on this site? Everyone here makes over 100K, has 10+ inch dicks, bench presses 300+, is 6’+, etc.

People want more than they have and when they can’t have it they just lie. It’s human nature, to a degree.

1 Like

Does anyone measure their height with footwear?

Yeah. I know it’s no secret, it’s just funny to me watching all of it transpire. It’s not like I’ve never exaggerated or told a lie. I suppose it comes from evolutionary biology.

I just know that if I tell somebody I’m 5’9” but I’m really 5’7”, it wouldn’t do anything for me. Like, I’m still 5’7” and I know that, so even from a self esteem point of view it does nothing. And even if I do it to seem taller to somebody else, eventually, they will figure it out. Plus I don’t want or need to be 6 foot plus, that comes with its own set of disadvantages. I’m happy where I’m at.

I get why they do shit like that in the UFC and what not, makes them look more like “serious” athletes.

Penis size would be the first thing people pay for.
I once met a girl that refused to have sex with me because I don’t have a 9 inch penis.
But I’m not cutting off three inches for anyone!

5 Likes

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) , the average age-adjusted height for American men 20 years old and up is 69.1 inches (175.4 centimeters). That’s about 5 feet 9 inches tall .Aug 10, 2017

Okay so I’m 2 inches below average

1 Like

We’re a part of the Short Kings club. Anything under 5’4” is Midget Kings

1 Like

“Joe Rogan is literally 5 foot 3”

They mispelled literally and did it again.

1 Like

I’ve carded thousands of people and my personal conclusion is that guys listed height on their IDs is exaggerated 44% of the time.

1 Like

Been around him many times in a past job. I’m 6’. He’s 5’4” or 5’5”. That said, he’s probably as wide as he is tall.

bert said when they weighed everyone in for the sober october fitness thing a few years bak they were gonna measure heights too, but joe refused to do it

3 Likes

A lot of people would trade places with Joe.

1 Like

I wouldn’t. Maintaining his workload to sustain what he has going would be hell. All that pressure and accountability plus the fame? Fuck that.

2 Likes

You could scale back and just run the podcast.

We don’t believe you

Joe is winning at life. I don’t care for his comedy but I like his podcast