Joe Rogan and Float Tank

Those who are listeners of his podcast know what I am talking about. Anyone out there tried it? I actually did it this weekend and it was AMAZING! Pretty weird at first, but once you relax I saw all kinds of crazy colors etc. Will Def do it again. I want to hear yalls experiences.

I really want to but the only places that do it near me are a hour + away Phone Post 3.0

Who's Yall?

I love everyone has to be such a dick here for no reason. "You guys" must have some shitty lives, if this is what you feel the need to do.

dhughes - 
The Alpha Male - I love everyone has to be such a dick here for no reason. "You guys" must have some shitty lives, if this is what you feel the need to do.

I think you took my post for sarcasm. It wasn't. I use "y'all" ever day because there is no other way to refer to plural you like there are in other languages. And I'm from the south.

my apologies.

You'ins tried it yet? There's one in Atlanta about an hour away from me. I may go for a float. Sounds cool Phone Post 3.0

I didn't hear this one yet. What's the float tank? Might listen this weekend Phone Post 3.0

dirtymonkey22 - I really want to but the only places that do it near me are a hour + away Phone Post 3.0
Ok I take that back I googled float takes in my area and it turns out they just opened up a neurofitcenter near my work, Super state of the art stuff to it seems.
Sucks im broke ite $90 for 90min session Phone Post 3.0

I live close to the one in Venice. Do you get a private room and walk in naked or do you have to bring shorts?? Phone Post 3.0

I did it a few months back, enjoyable experience. I think some people would hate it though. It's just you and your thoughts and that's uncomfortable for some people. I had a few closed eyes visual hallucinations but it's pretty relaxing overall. I can understand why Rogan says it's good for dealing with problems, it's kind of like intense meditation. Phone Post 3.0

Im saving up some money now hopefully I can check it out in a couple weeks, the place near me has a intro package of 3 sessions for $135 Phone Post 3.0

I would try it but I have pretty bad tinnitus, I have a feeling I'd go insane in there

phillyslice99 - Did anyone else find that podcast with crash unlistenable Phone Post 3.0

It was a toughie. I had high hopes going into it but was disappointed.