Joe Rogan and the Refs

Why does he lately asking fighters about refs decisions? He did not do it in the past.
He sees it someway and he wants the fighter to be on board?
bottemline, it annoys me.

BJTT-Harry Turnbuckle - Ja ja ja ja ja joey and the refs

Bling bang badom bum.

( benny and the jets) Phone Post 3.0
Good post Phone Post 3.0

It annoys the hell out of me when the first thing he says to the fighters is asking them about how the ref may have messed up. They've just won the fight, stop with the negative shit and let them enjoy the moment. What exactly does he expect them to say? "Yeah it was definitely an early stoppage" 

Technical Primates -

It annoys the hell out of me when the first thing he says to the fighters is asking them about how the ref may have messed up. They've just won the fight, stop with the negative shit and let them enjoy the moment. What exactly does he expect them to say? "Yeah it was definitely an early stoppage" 

. Phone Post 3.0

Mighty Mouse is the best ref in the world

Milo's got him mad at the world Phone Post 3.0

Rogan's questions are always guided by the production booth.

I like that he says what eveyone else is thinking Phone Post 3.0

Technical Primates - 

indeed, they got the win, they don't want to talk about the ref mistakes, because their a high chance the next figh they got the same ref.
nevermind talking Joe about Bagautinov positive EPO test on and on

NickDiazsSpinningBackfist - I like that he says what eveyone else is thinking Phone Post 3.0

yeah, when he is commentating, but not asking the fighters