joe rogan calling fedor fat

I honestly think this is part of why he has so many rabid fans. They love that a fatbody can be considered the baddest man on the planet Phone Post

Recica Zvijezda - Cutting didn't work for Igor Vovchanchin. Don't think it would work for Fedor either. Guys like that fight best where they are comfortable.

IGor didnt "cut", Igor started MMA at 200lbs. He Blew up to fight as a HW. He later cut to 205, but it was at the end of a gladiator like career, and I think that (the long punishing career) had alot more do with him fading at 205 than the fact he was going back to his natural weight.

The Cats Pajamas - Lol, at your argument, TS. So, because Russians are on average fat and malnurished, then Fedor isn't fat by their standards, therefore can't be called fat? So we are evaluating physiques relative to the Russian norm now? haha, fuck off, dumn ass.

after seeing "dumn ass" i shouldnt bother to respond but i will anyway. builds are generally specific for ethnic groups. it is not a russian standard of fat but a body type common in this country and for slavic people especially those that are naturally 220 plus.

Just for the record ....I was banned when I called him fat in a post ..... This is just a guess but I bet the same doesn't happen to Joe lol Phone Post

just so we're clear, your position is that because he is a great fighter he can't be fat? Interesting. I have some good news for Roy Nelson!

HE'S NOT FAT! HE'S JUST BIG BONED!

Fedor just lost his quickness and reaction time which has nothing to do with his weight which is essentially the same throughout his career. Plus looking "ripped" is an in accurate correlation to being "in shape". There were so many times Mark Coleman looked gassed at the end of a fight whereas I cannot say the same thing about Fedor.

Fedor is not a blown up MW that's just idiocy. He can make 205 though.

Herring In A Fur Coat -  Fedor was always chubby but had a lot of muscle mass underneath a layer of fat.  In the past couple of years, his muscle mass has noticeably shrunk while his weight stayed roughly the same.  HRT, stat.

So you're saying Rogan should be Fedor's pusher instead of criticizing......

LOL.... exactly.

BlazinAsian - Fedor just lost his quickness and reaction time which has nothing to do with his weight which is essentially the same throughout his career. Plus looking "ripped" is an in accurate correlation to being "in shape". There were so many times Mark Coleman looked gassed at the end of a fight whereas I cannot say the same thing about Fedor.

Fedor vs Hendo then Jon Jones if he wins would be fun to watch

Fedor has a bit too much extra body weight. He has never been ripped but he is certainly not staying in the shape he used to be in. It has nothing to do with his age either.

needs the fat for the Russian cold IMO

Fedor is fat. I live in Canada and we don't all carry a layer of fat for the extreme conditions. just more fairy tales from fanboys Phone Post

If looking the way Fador does equates to the most dominant, respectful, respected and humble mixed martial arts ever produced, then calling him fat is inherently redundant and basically attention-seeking childishness, kind of like making fun of Steve Irwin just after he died.

Native Canadians are not pudgy either. Alot of Russians are skinny as fuck Phone Post

i am glad fedor has never been roided to maximum porportions

So have any of you guys seen Roy Nelson?

he is fat for a fighter,i remember everyone trashed Mir when he had a gut and i dont think he was as pudgy as Fedor

masterofmartialarts - So have any of you guys seen Roy Nelson?

Yeah, the fat guy who admits he is fat, and so do his fans.