JOE ROGAN & CREW ALL LEFT IN COMPLETE UTTER SHOCK & DISBELIEF AS THE DECISION IS READ

WE ALL HAD THAT SAME EXACT REACTION. THEY FUCKING ROBBED VOLK OF HISTORY. IM SICK TO MY GUT. FUCK YOU UFC!

Shades of Shogun vs Machida 1 all over again

16 Likes

Chandler makes Islam quit that’s the fight to make. Should of been Colby on tuf.

4 Likes

Glad you believe everything Rogan says now

1 Like

I wouldn’t even sweat the decision. Volk proved that Volk is the better fighter, and didn’t care much about the decision. He made his point.

25 Likes

ALL CAPS NERD!!!

2 Likes

I like Islam but something about him comes across as special needs. He seems a bit out to lunch

11 Likes

Volk clearly won IMO

9 Likes

Wolf……

1 Like

actually it was close but i had it 3 to 2 Volk and Volk had by far the most dominant round of the fight

5 Likes

Shut the fuck up tiaguy

1 Like

Volk won

2 Likes

Show me on the doll where Islam touched you.

4 Likes

Isn’t Rogan the guy that cried over Ronda Rousey being a once in a lifetime athlete? Yeah, keep hanging on his retarded opinion. Lol

12 Likes

He also claimed that she could have beaten a lot of the men in the UFC at her weight.

3 Likes

Rogan is an idiot

Once he cheers for a fighter nothing that happens in front of his eyes will change his drug-fueled mind. To the point that he will even do biased commentary and be watching a completely different fight.

This is the reason so many people turn the sound off when Rogan is on commentary for an important fight.

The other people in his podcast will simply play along with his imagination if they want to stay on his good side.

6 Likes

Never forget

1 Like

My man from the OG horror thread dropping knowledge in the UG. Every time it’s an international location for a PPV I rejoice that I don’t have to listen to a fight where the commentator is clearly always pushing a personal agenda and trying to re-write the facts of the fight I am watching in real time. I couldn’t care less about Rogan’s political opinions or his opinions on covid, he’s an idiot because of his hyperbolic comments about fighters and ridiculously biased commentary.

2 Likes

they need a better table for watching fights. no reason the guys at the back should get fucked.

4th round should been 9-9

10 9 Volk 50 head punches

1 Like