Joe Rogan has a VIOLENT CRIMINAL (Jorge Masvidal) on his podcast

What is Joe Rogan doing here having this thug on his podcast? He should have been banned from the Ufc for attacking Colby on the streets. Yet he gets the highest honor of all to appear on the JRE?

2 Likes

14 Likes

I wish JRE was still on YouTube instead of these short clips

4 Likes

Get Spotify - it’s free and had video now… no ads either

5 Likes

Cry more

8 Likes

Jorge the thief and sucker puncher, went to prison for grand theft and brags about doing the most cowardly acts to people on the street

4 Likes

Jorge is such a trash bag human.

11 Likes

OP is the type of person to call the cops after getting a boomerang thrown at them

8 Likes

Joe Rogan is a real tiny dude.

I’ll probably listen to this one while Minecrafting.

3 Likes

I can’t give Phoney Montana any ratings contributions unless it’s to see him get knocked out.

2 Likes

A pro fighter is a violent, trashy person? Really? Weird.

5 Likes

If jorge didnt do it someone else was going to eventually. Bitch move but talk shit get hit i dont really care

6 Likes

colby fans on here

6 Likes

We live in a society that rewards criminal pieces of shit more that it does good samaritans. This is no exception.

4 Likes

Masvidal finished Colby on the street and made him flee to cops for his own survival.

Masvidal with a stunning victory.

3 Likes

You have a strange take on “finished”.

Sucker punch that doesn’t even wobble a guy and running away?

Wow…finished him good.

3 Likes

It’s funny the difference between this place now and 25 years ago. Anybody remember the Brennan and Mauricio street fighting thread? It was applauded when a guy took out street justice now we all frown on it.

3 Likes

It’s not street justice if you just had 25 minutes in a cage with them.

4 Likes

Strangler?

What happened there?

Are we talking about a street fight or someone in a mask and hood using lookouts and spies to sneak up behind a guy after dinner and run away after suckering him from behind?

1 Like

Anytime I have been sucker punched……I had it coming.

2 Likes