JOE ROGAN I have an important question for you

How did you get involved with the UFC? The story might be common knowledge but I haven't heard it and would like to hear it from the man himself.

Follow-up....how much longer do you think you can keep this up? Will I see you commenting UFC 300 then shuffle into the octagon with gray hair and a cain? Phone Post

LOL@'a cain'

Lol at grey hair...

Just kidding Joe.

Hmm I am also interested in that story, don't remember if I've heard it or not.

But this reminds me that most of us take Rogan and Goldie for granted. Everybody complains about them for whatever reasons, but if you think about it, the entire feel of a UFC fight will be very different without them. They are part of what makes the UFC so entertaining IMO.

Subd Phone Post

ferox13 - LOL@'a cain'

Lol fuck Phone Post

Also, who's that short white man who gets in the octagon and harasses the fighters?

Kanyeisagayfish -  How did you get involved with the UFC? The story might be common knowledge but I haven't heard it and would like to hear it from the man himself.

Follow-up....how much longer do you think you can keep this up? Will I see you commenting UFC 300 then shuffle into the octagon with gray hair and a cain? Phone Post

Cain is pretty articulate, I can see him as a good sidekick to an old Rogan.

He's spoken about it a few times on his podcast. (I probably have some of this a bit wrong but here goes) He was asked to interview people back in the 90s while on NewsRadio, did that for a while then gave it up. When Zuffa came in they wanted celebrities to go and he got free tickets to a few events, eventually Dana asked him to commentate. Phone Post

he once upon a time did the fighter interviews back stage between fights. Started at UFC 13 in 97. I think.

Lloyd gave me my bluename -
Kanyeisagayfish -  How did you get involved with the UFC? The story might be common knowledge but I haven't heard it and would like to hear it from the man himself.

Face it bro, you will never work for the UFC.

Never.

Face it bro,

Get a life Phone Post

chris80cent -
UfcSpyGUY - he once upon a time did the fighter interviews back stage between fights. Started at UFC 13 in 97. I think.

I believe this is right. He got the job because he grew up with dana in Boston and dana knew he had martial art experience with his tkd and bjj. Phone Post

Yeah b/c Dana sure was running shit in '97... Phone Post

J_Swift - 
chris80cent -
UfcSpyGUY - he once upon a time did the fighter interviews back stage between fights. Started at UFC 13 in 97. I think.
I believe this is right. He got the job because he grew up with dana in Boston and dana knew he had martial art experience with his tkd and bjj. Phone Post
Yeah b/c Dana sure was running shit in '97... Phone Post

lol 

unclehulka13 -
Kanyeisagayfish -

Never.

Face it bro,

Get a life Phone Post

Define irony.
You live at home with your mom and make pizzas. Phone Post

You can get a life too and please stay out of and as far away from mine. Phone Post

Kanyeisagayfish -
unclehulka13 -
Kanyeisagayfish -

Never.

Face it bro,

Get a life Phone Post

Define irony.
You live at home with your mom and make pizzas. Phone Post

You can get a life too and please stay out of and as far away from mine. Phone Post

Dana hates angry Internet nerds, so these guys may actually get you a job if Dana feels in a spiteful mood. Lol Phone Post

ferox13 - LOL@'a cain'

Cane Velasquez Phone Post

Hocky Balboa -
ferox13 - LOL@'a cain'

Cane Velasquez Phone Post

Lol we need a romoshop I think Phone Post

go to college, apply for internships, get some work experience, try to get a job with the UFC. Quit filling the board with these threads.

Jsteven - go to college, apply for internships, get some work experience, try to get a job with the UFC. Quit filling the board with these threads.

What? I'm trying to learn about one of my favorite Mma personalities. Nothing more. Its not about me. Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

Sex Chicken -  Also, who's that short white man who gets in the octagon and harasses the fighters?

Joe Pesci?