Joe Rogan "I'd love to try out your baby monkey."

Joe Rogan respond to/challenges the random kungfu guy that called him out.

"If it is real - sir, please come to 10th planet jiu-jitsu in LA. and I'd love to try out your baby monkey.
See if I could pass your baby monkey. I bet i can pass your baby monkey.
I mean I'm no killer, I'm no marcelo garcia, but I watched you roll and I'm pretty sure I can pass your baby monkey. that's all I'm sayin - you try your baby monkey on me man, I'm going to get side control. I bet I'm going to get side control.
I don't give a fuck bro, I don't give a fuck dude. That dude wants to try that wack ass baby monkey on me. I'll show him what's up. 10th planet jiujitsu bitch.
That's offensive to me. Heres my thing it's funny, but if hes serious, yeah if he's serious it's offensive to me. If he's serious. which I don't think he is, it's offfensive to all martial arts because that guy doesn't know what hes doing"

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/19147463

It starts 1:46:50. There is a tag that you can click on.

in. and lots of repeating himself going on there.

Joe Wogan by wap awound da weg.

Bully as usual.

Video streaming by Ustream

Haha why not try it on him if they went through the trouble of making that retarded video? It's obviously a troll Phone Post

watch the video, you get a different, more calmer vibe then by just reading it.

Baboo baby monkey!
Love to see those two roll. Phone Post

zFugitive - watch the video, you get a different, more calmer vibe then by just reading it.

TekNyc - Bully as usual.

WOW! Joe seems to the one getting SERIOUS when his opponent'S (from past) are obviously weaker.

Roe Jogan, you have no mables

zFugitive - watch the video, you get a different, more calmer vibe then by just reading it.

Yeah, relax, folks.  I don't really want to pass his baby monkey.  We were just baked and joking around.

Ahhhhh. Phone Post

ttt

Joe, what is your advice to men with small penises? Phone Post

As someone who actually has a baby monkey I find this thread incredibly offensive.

buffersfluffer - 

Come at me baby monkey!

Joe where can i watch these shows, big fan of yours I love watching your youtube vids so im sure I'd love these shows. Are they podcasts or something? If anyone can answer me that'd be cool doesn't have to be Joe, Thanks. Phone Post

Say Rubber Baby Monkey 10 x really fast