Joe Rogan: If Dana leaves, I’m gone. That’s in my contract

3 Likes

I can’t fucking imagine watching the Ultimate Fighting Championship without joe rogan or DFW involved

18 Likes

Rogans been saying that. hes barely even there anymore as it is. when they fired Goldie I felt Rogan should have been more open about it. not only that hes never had him on the podcast. Dana probably told him not to ever have him on.

10 Likes

Time rolls on. Joe and Dana are both great but UFC existed before them, it’ll be something else after them.

6 Likes

Outside of his unexpected death or some kind of Me Too thing, Dana is probably going to be there for the next twenty plus years.

9 Likes

If Dana leaves expect some female to take his spot & trans people to start fighting

12 Likes

20 is a lot. I could see him there another 10-15 though

4 Likes

I’d miss dana, mostly his absence from the postfight press conference.

Wouldn’t miss Joe a bit.

7 Likes

Dana’s still kinda young for a promoter. Bob Arum is still doing it and he’s ancient. Even Vince McMahon was almost 80 when he was forced out recently.

3 Likes

I had no idea Dana was that short. Everything makes sense now.

That’s the most recent pic they could find?

2 Likes

2 Likes

“He’s got that look in his eyes!”

You’ll still watch it and pay whatever they ask

3 Likes

Judging by the way he’s looking at Dana, I believe him.

10 Likes

I think Joe was great for a time, but lately I think he is terrible.

DC and Joe is the worst possible commentary team.

4 Likes

Once they leave the UFC, ratings really go to shit. That’s the problem. What made MMA so big was the match-up of the great striker vs great ground or whatever guy. Everyone now trains everything and is very good, but not great in one discipline, minus some wrestlers. That makes the fights “boring” to most casual observers. You need a hype man, or in this case men, to get you to watch what most fights are these days. Unless you’re pure fans, ain’t nobody watching.

2 Likes

Oh really. You are projecting your own likes and dislikes. Ratings. PPV buys and ticket sales matter. Not our opinions and perceptions.

Interesting post. I don’t listen to Rogan’s podcast…does he promote the UFC a lot? Based on my YouTube recommendations I’m guessing he does.

If he quits commentating, does he still talk to fighters? Do his listeners still watch the UFC (assuming they do now)?

I hope i make sense in my head it does.

Maybe Rogan agrees Goldy was a doofus