Joe Rogan: If Dana leaves, I’m gone. That’s in my contract

Goldy was awesome…fuck you guys

8 Likes

Just going by what most people say on today’s fights as far as boring and not with the money. There’s threads about that here every week it seems.
Rogan doesn’t promote fight cards unless someone is on typically but he has spoken highly of fighters with non-mma guest many of times. Joe isn’t perfect, but him being associated with UFC helps more than any other commentator they have. Not saying UFC will fold, just saying it will hurt somewhat when him and Dana leave.

That’s just nostalgia kicking in bro. At the time he sucked and everyone on here was slating him

2 Likes

I loved Goldy…the Michael Jordan of sports commentators

6 Likes

Eskimo Bros , I like It

Goldy was unintentionally hilarious with gaffes like calling Matt wiman “Watt Miman” or saying that Andersons “precision is very precise”. I’d listen to him over some of the boring ass commentary the ufc has now rattling off stats about takedown percentages like it’s another mainstream sport

1 Like

you’d just have an overweight Daniel Cormier standing there saying, ‘dont you be disrespectful, young man’

2 Likes

Its weird to think that the UFC existed long before Dana or Joe got involved. It just feels like its image will always be defined by Dana, TUF, the Joe/Goldie pairing, Face The Pain etc even though that stuff wasnt even originally there.

3 Likes

Knappster, what do you mean Rogan should have been more open about Goldy being fired? In what way?

The ufc did Goldberg dirty as fuck. But rogan was in a tight spot. No way he can talk shit about the ufc without risking his own job

This made me laugh so you get a thumbs up

It’s absolutely unreal how much their heads have grown. So abnormal.

2 Likes

hahaha what the fuck. this is why we cant have nice things.

1 Like

Sad part is they’d still have to get on their knees.

2 Likes

I don’t think Joe’s a good comedian at all. I never listen to his podcast.

But he’s a great MMA commentator. Will definitely miss him when he leaves.

2 Likes

Kind of like Vince McMahon and the WWF (fuck the WWE)

Boom

I think they both will be around for another 5-10 years

Goldberg was a goof and that’s why he was awesome, Try Hard Anik isn’t even worthy to flick Goldberg’s goofy left nut.

3 Likes

The fuck he is.
He was great for back in the day when nobody knew shit.
His energy was good to.

2 Likes