Joe rogan is wasted and trolling hard on Instagram

I can't tell if you guys are trolling.

This is Eddie's schtick. Do you guys believe WWE is real too or are you guys just dense?

Erik Apple - WFA
woke forum asshole

Caught_clean -
DreamerMMA -

Nuclear weapons a hoax?  What in the actual fuck?

There are two flattened cities in Japan that would disagree.

Eric dubay when he was on Eddie's show convinced him it was just fire bombings because they did just a much damage to Tokyo with firebombs....Which is true except over a entire bombing campaign....Not with one fucking bomb. Also people fucking survived the nuclear bombs are fucking witnessed it.... But of course the footage as you guessed....Faked! That's right they faked several angles of footage in 1944

It wasn't an entire bombing campaign. 

Entire Japanese cities were more or less firebombed to the ground in a single night. Dresden was as well, if you haven't seen the pictures, it's completely fucked. There is one composite picture of the same site, before and after that is just brutal.

Of course Nagasaki and Hiroshima didn't have tens of thousands of incendiary bombs dropped on them. They had one bomb each.

Eddie is an idiot.

Osbot -
Caught_clean -
DreamerMMA -

Eric dubay when he was on Eddie's show convinced him it was just fire bombings because they did just a much damage to Tokyo with firebombs....Which is true except over a entire bombing campaign....Not with one fucking bomb. Also people fucking survived the nuclear bombs are fucking witnessed it.... But of course the footage as you guessed....Faked! That's right they faked several angles of footage in 1944

It wasn't an entire bombing campaign. 

Entire Japanese cities were more or less firebombed to the ground in a single night. Dresden was as well, if you haven't seen the pictures, it's completely fucked. There is one composite picture of the same site, before and after that is just brutal.

Of course Nagasaki and Hiroshima didn't have tens of thousands of incendiary bombs dropped on them. They had one bomb each.

Eddie is an idiot.

Correct, I meant campaign as in tons of planes and thousands of bombs. It to mention there were survivors from Hiroshima etc and fucking footage but still conspiratards gonna do their thing.

Caught_clean -
DreamerMMA -

There's also the massive upticks in cancers among survivors that you wouldn't get from firebombing, but I guess if you think the world is flat a couple of hundred thousand cancer diagnoses is no big thing to fake.

Quite lying to these saps Hogan.

Its the Heturn of Herman, I mean Heman, I mean Jebus.

Ah, whatever outside superior force will make them better.

It's Ahmageddon bitches and you don't get to know it.

Stay snoozing Sleepy Browns, Blacks, Whites, Rainbows, Oranges, Peach, Pears, Plums.

Kids, ignore this.

Just don't accept the Trump name as a four-father.  Puttin is cool but Obama made it possible for you to learn more.

HexRei -
Caught_clean -
DreamerMMA -

There's also the massive upticks in cancers among survivors that you wouldn't get from firebombing, but I guess if you think the world is flat a couple of hundred thousand cancer diagnoses is no big thing to fake.

What if I told you all that Hitler's Concentration Camps were actually made for Concentration (Medition, Thinking, Problem Solving, Sharing Knowledge).  To stop being the Ghetto ones in Germany?

50 years later, pfft they own everything while the only who still hate and want to see the demise of other people are now here in Murica.

And what if I told you that this tech we are using now to know more about each other and try to help each other, was what they used in the past just to make changes for good, and not judas eachother out, just lost in translation through decades, centuries, decades, heaven milleniums of lies and deception from the "inherent" "inherited" who, if really where, would not still be as ignant as we is.

Rotschild and Comp did it again.

Bravo.  

Ok bitches you want "Aliens" weather legal or Legal they have to hit the button so open your mind and accept that the universe is really full of anything you see in Hollyweird

-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
HexRei -
Caught_clean -
DreamerMMA -

What if I told you all that Hitler's Concentration Camps were actually made for Concentration (Medition, Thinking, Problem Solving, Sharing Knowledge).  To stop being the Ghetto ones in Germany?

50 years later, pfft they own everything while the only who still hate and want to see the demise of other people are now here in Murica.

And what if I told you that this tech we are using now to know more about each other and try to help each other, was what they used in the past just to make changes for good, and not judas eachother out, just lost in translation through decades, centuries, decades, heaven milleniums of lies and deception from the "inherent" "inherited" who, if really where, would not still be as ignant as we is.

Bravo.  

Ok bitches you want "Aliens" weather legal or Legal they have to hit the button so open your mind and accept that the universe is really full of anything you see in Hollyweird

*Meditation

*an LOL after the ignorant thing

*amd ILL before the 2nd Legal

Anyone know where I can buy some cheap Scuba Gear?  

Not our shitty wall you dang Margorians

Caught_clean -
DreamerMMA -

Absolute morons

DreamerMMA - 

Jesus H. Christ

thats way beyond conspiratard

-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
HexRei -
Caught_clean -
DreamerMMA -

Bravo.  

Well, in order of your post, first I snickered, then I laughed, then I spent the rest with an expression of amused shock on my face.

What are you even talking about?

I have mocked my best friends on social media for exactly the same reasons.

Because as a friend I am best suited to tell them straight.