Joe Rogan Just Said..

"There's no other title in combat sports that carries more prestige, more significance, and more noteriety, than the UFC, Heavyweight Championship" 

- that's gotta be up there with his Ronda quotes for me.. or his Boxing is dead stance he tried to take a few years back.. The HW title isn't even prestigious by UFC standards. What makes the quote even sillier was the Joshua - Klitschko fight that just went down and the noteriety and mainstream attention it received and that was between a guy coming up and a guy most Americans say killed the division for a decade. & neither guy is American. 

Both Joshua and Klitschko made roughly $13 million for tite fight.. I wonder how much Stipe and JDS will be earning 

Why not? Arguably the baddest man on the planet. I can see his point here. maybe mma is not as mainstream as boxing (yet) but those in the know would certainly agree I think?

Same guy that said Rousey could take Cain Velasquez in wrestling.

Rogan says a lot of stuff, he isn't to be taken seriously at all. Like you said did he not notice the 90,000 fans and a whole country watching the heavyweight championship of the world in boxing being contested? It was one of the best heavyweight fights in the past 15 years and Anthony Joshua's star will only grow larger after such a terrific contest.

he says stupid shit all the time its been an on going thing with him for years, it doesn't mean any of it is true.

He turns up the bullshit for the official promos. Theyr'e trying to hype the fight

Yeah U like that U Fkin Idiot - 

Why not? Arguably the baddest man on the planet. I can see his point here. maybe mma is not as mainstream as boxing (yet) but those in the know would certainly agree I think?

That UFC marketing really worked on you.

Which alphabet soup heavyweight title in boxing is the most prestigious?

MMMmmm alphabet soup

You think Joshua would beat Miocic in a fight? 

Rogan has about as many brain cells left as eddie bravo.

I agree with Rogan.

The UFC Heavyweight Champion is the baddest man on the planet.

The alphabet soup heavyweight boxing champion (Lets just assume out of the hundreds you picked the top ranked one) is the baddest man in a boxing ring when we set rules that only allow hands to be thrown and prevent any other form of fighting to take place.

ShutTheFckUpDonny -

A street fight? No, unless he's thought he could stand with him.

LBJ -
ShutTheFckUpDonny -

Yes. 

LOL

Wanderpage - 
LBJ -
ShutTheFckUpDonny -

Yes. 

LOL

What are you laughing at? I remember a two time UFC heavyweight Champ fighting a 50 year old retired HW Boxer and getting KOed in 8 seconds.

newjack900 - 

Both Joshua and Klitschko made roughly $13 million for tite fight.. I wonder how much Stipe and JDS will be earning 

The HW title fight also had 90,000 in attendance. Stipe had only 18k show up in his hometown...couldn't even sell out.

"What are you laughing at? I remember a two time UFC heavyweight Champ fighting a 50 year old retired HW Boxer and getting KOed in 8 seconds."

Or a WWF wrestler walking in with about 1-2 years of experience and winning the UFC heavyweight championship. UFC fans are delusional if they think the UFC heavyweight champion is the baddest man on the planet. Not enough money in the sport for that to be the case.

OP is correct on the prestige of pay, but that's it. Stipe has the title of baddest man on the planet. Mioc... Stipe vs JDS will have more views as well. 

MMArijuana - Which alphabet soup heavyweight title in boxing is the most prestigious?
Anyone?