joe rogan on opie and anthony

Monkey House checking in! Ron and Fez are far superior.

who???

Opie and Anthony may be the worst thing I ever listened to on the radio. I prefer my racist humor to not exist but when it does I would appreciate if it was funny. I listened to Stern on free radio, but when he jumped to sat, I did not follow. He doesnt have that much appeal and his show is like cafeteria food; if you eat there enough times it all starts to taste the same.

Joe Hogaine - open mouth, insert foot.

When is this guy's 15 minutes up ?

How dare you insult a radio personality i like more than the one you like! Ratings this, and ratings that, with no actual facts.

Are you guys 10 and still argue about who's daddy can beat up who? For the record, My dad can beat up anyone of yours.

I don't think sirius and xm have 6 million subscribers combined

This rivalry is stupid. Like Kidd Chris says, it's millionaires fighting over NOTHING.

Seriously, forget about the rivalry for a second...
How can you enjoy Howard or O&A and not the other?

Max

Sirius and XM have around 13 million subscribers combined.

sorry joe:(

Sirius has got around 6 million, right?

I've heard estimates of anywhere from 60-70% of the total Sirius audience listens to Stern. Considering they picked up 5 million subscribers since Howard started pushing it, and come on the air, it sounds legit enough.

I've never heard numbers on O&A. I know they were trying to do the added price for O&A for awhile which I'm guessing wasn't a huge success since they dropped it? In all fairness to O&A, they got fired, and then showed up on XM, so you couldn't expect the same growth.

I live in the Philly radio market, and I can't imagine them (O&A) not doing well in the ratings. I actually listen to O&A till their free show ends, and then I pick up Howard.

They're both pretty entertaining shows. Kidd Chris freaking rules though.

If you're an O&A guy- he did the OJ calls. If you're a Stern guy, he did the "Sulu Dance" and the "I'm a Pedophile" songs.

Screw the feud.

Max