Joe Rogan Roast / Apology to Cyborg

That first pic is strange lol. Not used to a pencil neck Joe

They say you only roast the ones you love so...

Rogan made a show where he "questioned everything", from weaponized weather to psychic spies and Bigfoot Human Hybrids. It's a shame that throughout this process he never stopped to question his own sanity.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MLtHVY9PV_8/maxresdefault.jpg

The UFC has a brain damage problem and a steroid problem, just look at Goldie and Rogan.

OK, rest of you have a go now, I'm done.

Phone Post 3.0

In. Phone Post 3.0

Rescinded

In Phone Post 3.0

A man walks into a bar. The bartender says "What will it be?". The man replies " I'll have a Joe Rogan."

The bartender gives the man a piss warm can of Old Milwaukee and says "This is the best drink you'll ever have in your life!"

The man drinks the beer and is not satisfied. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - That first pic is strange lol. Not used to a pencil neck Joe

Before all the exogenous hormones kicked in

The only guy in history who somehow made bragging about doing taekwondo as a kid cool Phone Post 3.0

malf922 - A man walks into a bar. The bartender says "What will it be?". The man replies " I'll have a Joe Rogan."

The bartender gives the man a piss warm can of Old Milwaukee and says "This is the best drink you'll ever have in your life!"

The man drinks the beer and is not satisfied. Phone Post 3.0
I laughed.

Have a VU. Phone Post 3.0

Lol this is weak...not very funny. You guys are just insulting the guy. "You're bald and on roids bahaha roasted!" I'm all for a Rogan roast but leave the roasting to the pro's dorks. Phone Post 3.0

Well then have a go, dork.

I was in the car with Joe when he opened this thread and when he started to cry.

He just broke down and it was really sad. Then his mom called. She was heartbroken for her baby boy. She couldn't believe all horrible things people said. This of course made Joe cry even more.

I just wanted you all to know how hurt he was and as his best friend it was really hard to watch. Cyber bullying in the name of a roast is still bullying. As fans of mma you should consider the feelings of not just Joe but his fans. They will be just as sad and angry as Joe. Phone Post 3.0

My wife once saw the old pics of Joe and said "Isn't he supposed to be really healthy? Why does he look like complete shit now compared to his younger days?" Hard to argue. With his giant HGH melon, he's not really a great advertisement for any of the stuff he pushes.