Joe Rogan safe but Miguel Torres cut?

I call bull shift. If I didn't just get some delicious deli to calm me down god knows what I'd be doing.
http://twitter.com/#!/Thespar/status/144585809922760705/photo/1

when will people realize its the value u bring to a company.

Everyone is not the same. Not ever person holds the same value.

Torres is expandable and they were prolly looking for a reason to get rid of him. Not a big loss to the company

At one time he was in many peoples top 3 p4p on this site. Then they just kept replacing him with the next little guy who was doint well in WEC. Faber Cruz Aldo.

I heard Machida was planning on making a rape joke but now has to hold on to it due to the controversy. I can't name my sources though cough Ed Soares * cough.

mma-boxing.si.com/2011/12/08/dana-white-responds-to-rashad-evans-miguel-torres-media-miscues/ 

This is the story everyone is quoting.  Are you suggesting someone built a fake site -- with billboard ads and working links -- all to play a joke on Torres?

I guess we'll see, but looks legit to me.

a joke is a joke is a joke is a joke

learn to fucking take one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

Its legit, Dana retweeted a link to a story about it. Apparently, Torres comment was beyond the pale to Dana. He who has called reporters Cunts.

Brutal. Phone Post

Yeah Ariel just tweeted about it too
: \ Phone Post

Torres is the sacrificial lamb... an example is being made out of him.

BzGrappla - when will people realize its the value u bring to a company.

Everyone is not the same. Not ever person holds the same value.

Torres is expandable and they were prolly looking for a reason to get rid of him. Not a big loss to the company

Yes sir. Ufc is a privately owned business. What value you bring to the table is everything Phone Post

Loretta Hunt > Dana White Phone Post

TopGrinder -  Joe Rogan has said far worse than any of these guys. The dude has spoken about his daughter playing with her own snatch for fuck sakes. Thats ok but not for Torres to repeat a poor taste joke? proves if you are not in Danas inner circle then u armt worth shit to him. Amazing similairities to the mob, perhaps Dana is follwing their biz model by pulling heavies on everyone one... fuckin bullshit...

Miguel was actually quoting a tv show, "It's always sunny in philadelphia."

I'm very sad that he was released, and I think Miguel is a very talented fighter and a funny dude.  Fighters often have very harsh and "dangerous" senses of humor.  I'm sure he meant no harm and was just trying to be entertaining.  Hopefully this will blow over in time.

As for me, and the example you used my daughter wasn't "playing with her snatch" she was sticking a finger in there because she knows she's not supposed to do it, and because she was being defiant because she didn't want to go to bed.  That really happened, and it was hilarious which is why I talked about it onstage at a comedy show.  It's hardly the same thing as a rape van joke on twitter, but like I said I'm very sad that Miguel was released.

You da man Joe! Keep doing your thing!

Classy post Joe!

No offense to Joe but Dana White don't give 2 shits what Joe thinks. He doesn't pay Joe to give him Business advice, lol!

Dana looks like a huge hypocrite this time.with the foul shit he talks.

There has been way more rape jokes on the JR podcast but I would have to say they are mostly made by Redban.

By the way Joe, keep up the podcast great stuff!! Phone Post

Joe Rogan - 
As for me, and the example you used my daughter wasn't "playing with her snatch" she was sticking a finger in there because she knows she's not supposed to do it, and because she was being defiant because she didn't want to go to bed.
<br type="_moz" />

I can see how this could offend some people but as a father of two girls I think its hilarious, all young children play with themselves absentmindedly, its natural. The natural reaction as a parent is to tell them to stop it. Using that as an act of defiance is.. well its something I could image my youngest doing when she's out of nappies, she's already shouting back and stamping her feet.

Apparently if you're important enough to the company you don't get released. Rashad, Forrest, and Joe rogan are all still employed by the UFC. Why is that?

$$$$$$$$$$$ Phone Post

Jason -  Classy post Joe!

talking about joking about his infant daughter "fingering her snatch" is classy now.

some people just arent funny. comedy now is all about shock value and you see that from guys that arent very funny. done right its hilarious.