Joe Rogan should do Metamoris 4

Would anyone else love to see this? I know I would! Phone Post

I'd watch Phone Post 3.0

That's a great idea. I would definitely watch.

I love that idea.

He hasn't rolled in quite a while due to his bulging disc issue. Not sure how long he'd need to get in shape or if he would even want to. Plus he's pretty fucking busy as it is. I wild each it though. Phone Post 3.0

That would be awesome.

That would be really cool... I've seen several videos of him training but never in competition. Phone Post 3.0

Would never happen but I'd watch Phone Post 3.0

They should put Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - They should put Phone Post 3.0
God damn it. They should put on a white belt super fight between Joey Diaz and another white belt. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam -
God damn it. They should put on a white belt super fight between Joey Diaz and another white belt. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck yeah! Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam -
That would be a perfect way to showcase high level jiu-jitsu. Might as well do a super fight between britney and Arianny too Phone Post 3.0

Anyone would be better than that guy they had on tonight with Florian. He wouldn't shut up and he talked about everything but the fight. Hint to commentators, if what you're about to say doesn't improve on the silence, don't say it.

ocianain - Anyone would be better than that guy they had on tonight with Florian. He wouldn't shut up and he talked about everything but the fight. Hint to commentators, if what you're about to say doesn't improve on the silence, don't say it.

No no, he should COMPETE not commentate Phone Post

Would do massive numbers in terms of buys. I would love to see him vs.......who? Phone Post 3.0

"Filmmaker and screenwriter, Guy Ritchie, is probably best known for being the ex-husband of Madonna. At the age of seven he started training Shotokan Karate. He's a black belt in Judo and a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu."

Actor Sean Patrick Flannery, holds a black belt in both karate and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Check out the video of him demonstrating BJJ to a class.

Joe v. Ed'Oneill

I'm down for a Celebrity Division for Metamoris haha. This would definitely garner some solid publicity for them outside of the MMA and grappling world imo. Rogan would be the natural first choice. The late Paul Walker would've been another good person to have compete in Metamoris. What other celebs train?

Actor Ashton Kutcher trains in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.