Joe Rogan & Stephen Quadros broadcasting team

they should rotate couture, kenny and another fighter. Mix the 3rd one up for variety and to try out new commentating talent among the fighters. commentating is alot harder than it sounds though

Blue name please:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e334/BuckGalaxy/RoganQuadros003.gif?t=1251686062

Has Quadros ever done live PBP? I don't think he has.

If you have Rogan and Quadros, who would you have as the play by play? Goldie, Mauro, Gus, Hummer?

I don't think Rogan and Quadros make a good color team at all.

Just put Couture back in the booth with Goldie and Rogan and I'd be happy.

I don't mind Goldie but he got real annoying a few times last night.

Goldie does a fantastic job and him and Rogan are a great team.

That said I still think Quadros is one of (if not the best) in the business. It's a shame that Showtime doesn't use him more in the PBP role, instead of using Gus Johnson.

Goldie IMHO does not do a fantastic job. He doesnt know when not to talk. He thinks he must talk at all times. He says real dumb stuff to Joe and then gets either silence or Joes remorseful agreeance cuz e really doesnt agree.

But he seems really nice. Which seems to be the marker for broadcast talent in all sports nowadays.

Mike Russell - "I read somewhere that I was a member of the New World Order, which is why I moved to Colorado to prepare for [the supposed end of the world in] 2012. I've heard some pretty funny ones. I've heard that I'm a member of the Illuminati. I heard that I was beaten up by in a bathroom by [former PRIDE commentator] Stephen Quadros. I've met Stephen a handful of times and said hello when I saw him but that's about as far as my interaction with him has ever gone. Another one I've heard is that I'm a government disinformation agent which is why I'm always talking about ridiculous things and conspiracy theories," Rogan laughs. "The Internet is awesome. I think there is something really funny and entertaining when people make stuff up about someone and post it online and people run with it. There's something entertaining about the fact that one anonymous person from their keyboard can start some ridiculous rumor. It's the nature of the beast. The internet is this open freeform communication platform in which anyone can communicate with the whole world. Now when I hear a rumor someone started about me I go on my blog or on a message board and I can quash the rumor before it grows. That's the beauty of the web; it's instantaneous. You just have to take the good with the bad like fake stories about Stephen Quadros kicking you in the head in a bathroom." 

sounds like damage control IMO, search on the forum plenty of people will say the story is legit

TTT for Kevin Bacon!

Mike Sanders - 
Mike Russell - "I read somewhere that I was a member of the New World Order, which is why I moved to Colorado to prepare for [the supposed end of the world in] 2012. I've heard some pretty funny ones. I've heard that I'm a member of the Illuminati. I heard that I was beaten up by in a bathroom by [former PRIDE commentator] Stephen Quadros. I've met Stephen a handful of times and said hello when I saw him but that's about as far as my interaction with him has ever gone. Another one I've heard is that I'm a government disinformation agent which is why I'm always talking about ridiculous things and conspiracy theories," Rogan laughs. "The Internet is awesome. I think there is something really funny and entertaining when people make stuff up about someone and post it online and people run with it. There's something entertaining about the fact that one anonymous person from their keyboard can start some ridiculous rumor. It's the nature of the beast. The internet is this open freeform communication platform in which anyone can communicate with the whole world. Now when I hear a rumor someone started about me I go on my blog or on a message board and I can quash the rumor before it grows. That's the beauty of the web; it's instantaneous. You just have to take the good with the bad like fake stories about Stephen Quadros kicking you in the head in a bathroom." 

sounds like damage control IMO, search on the forum plenty of people will say the story is legit

The rumor might have been started by Quadros after Joe chased him off of the UG years ago...

LOL at Stephen Quadros

the baron has posted recently, i think

Nice find sir! If indeed true, I will say it does affect my perception of Quadros as a person. But I still think he's articulate and professional on the mic.

I guess the chances of these two sharing the commentating booth are...unlikely, to say the least.

Mike Russell -  LOL at Stephen Quadros

Finally! Now other people will realize what a chode Quadros is. This guy is sooo annoying and childish. Romo if you ask me.

Quadros beat up Rogan in a bathroom years ago. The story is that words were exchanged and Quadros caught Joe with a TKD kick to the neck sending Joe face first into a urinal.

I think trolls have tried to put a spin on it that a piss cake became lodged in Rogans mouth, but that sounds like nonsense.

The Fight Professor is a good guy, but I swear he kisses more ass than a white liberal at the Million Man March. Annoying as hell.

^^I agree, more than a conservative at a . . .

Quadros invented kickboxing

I would love to see Frank Mir and Joe Rogan commentate for example. Or just two so called experts instead of one commentator whos job is only to fill out the air time. I dont mind Mike Goldberg at all, just that 9 out of 10 things that comes out of his mouth during games is cliche, trite, truisms, catch phrases or tautologou s.

EDIT: Good comments about commentating from tapoutradio. Joe Rogan as guest

111308 TapouT Radio Joe Rogan