Joe Rogan taught me...

Joe Rogan taught me everything I know about BJJ-
and I've never stepped foot on a mat.

10 years ago, I was the guy yelling obscenities every time the fight went to the ground. I didn't understand what was going on.

'why doesn't he just get up?'
tap
'wtf? it's over?? LAME!'

Ground fighting is an art form, and because of Joe's experience and explanations, the general public can now appreciate it.

never post again

Erik the Red - never post again

:)
I can't be the only person on here who knows nothing about BJJ, but still appreciates it.

High school fuckers here. I don't see any problem with his post; honest & sincere. Joe Rogan taught a lot of people everything they know about MMA & BJJ, nothing wrong with that.

Sagiv Lapkin - 
 So he taught you everything you know....and you just admitted that what you know = nothing.....hmmm.

Yeah, you got me there.
I know nothing, but I appreciate it, and understand it a little more.

likatiga - High school fuckers here. I don't see any problem with his post; honest & sincere. Joe Rogan taught a lot of people everything they know about MMA & BJJ, nothing wrong with that.

Thank you.

if thats a true story then COOL.

I have been around the game since 1992, that said, i would never want anyone else besides Rogan in the box.

I always appreciate his BJJ knowledge. You have to have a guy that know the ground game calling the fight because too many noobs like the ones on this site dont really understand how bjj works.

I'll admit it..... Joe Rogan has taught me whats going on when the fight hits the ground.

I've always wanted to cunt punt Joe Rogan......

TTT for all of your honesty and hatred.

I don't hate him. I'm jealous....his facial hair is nicer than mine

Same here. Having no formal training myself, pretty much everything I know about BJJ I learned from Rogan's commentary. He is very informative, especially concerning crackhead control.

I have to wonder how ANYONE could be drawn to watch the UFC's or other MMA events if they don't understand ground fighting.

WTF.

If you want to watch a stand-up fight only, watch boxing or kick-boxing.

Watching a MMA event and complaining about the ground fighting is about as dumb as going to a hockey game and wondering why the players are wearing skates and why they aren't throwing a football around.

Absolutely reasonable post.

Of course you wont get much respect on here as we are all BJJ black belts.

All of us. Seriously.

FlashGordon2002 - I have to wonder how ANYONE could be drawn to watch the UFC's or other MMA events if they don't understand ground fighting.

WTF.
We all started somewhere.  At least this guy isn't posing.

Those of you hating on the OP because he doesn't train,

GTFO.

Do you like the sport of MMA? Do you want more fans for it? Are fans who don't train to be black belts like you beneath your contempt? And Joe blasphemous for explaining the ground game to unfamiliar fans?

I repeat, GTFO you elitist pricks.

TOA

joe broke down bjj in a way that i could understand the mechanics and strategy involved. it's a new passion of mine.