Joe Rogan throws J6 truth haymakers…

5 Likes

Joe Rogan is Ultra MAGA

6 Likes

So mags that he wanted Bernie

5 Likes

The great MAGA Prince.

2 Likes

Hotep made absolutely no sense and Joe immediately questioned him on it. “Jan 6 wasn’t about white man freedome”

4 Likes

Word

trooth.

troof

A broken clock is right twice a day. Joe is a lame faggot. Don’t get it mixed up.

2 Likes

shut up GIF by Pose FX

4 Likes

Found the joe Rogan dick sucker.

1 Like

Found the guy that’s cool for going against the popular guy for no other reason than to play ‘outsider cool guy’

5 Likes

He endorsed Bernie fucking Sanders. Lol.

4 Likes

I love Joe. But he’s lost his way.

1 Like

Link In OP

1 Like

I would’ve been fine with Bernie solely based on the fact that the left and right would shut his ideas down and finally have to compromise to achieve anything.

1 Like

Joe and Mike Tyson want to hang with Hunter Biden and buy his paintings. Joe said he wants to do coke with Hunter. Lmao. Be a sheep and hang on every word the dude says. Like I said. He’s lost his way.

Joe is rich as fuck and is in the elite class. He’s not like any of us and his ideas don’t represent any of us.

2 Likes

lol well to be fair, he told Brett Weinstein he would vote for Trump before he would ever vote for Biden. That’s a huge no no for any lefty to say. It’s really hard to classify Joe as a radical or progressive. He said recently he’s left of center. But that’s by standards 20 years ago. In relation to today’s left, Joe is just to the right of Hitler. He’s for freedom of speech, gun rights, the Constitution, and is against trans women competing in womens’ sports.

2 Likes