Joe Rogan vs Jocko Willink - who wins?

I know these guys are buddies in real life and I know this is a stupid juvenile discussion but lets have it. Who would win if these guys got in a fight? Both BJJ black belts, both similar age. Jocko will have a bit of size and strength on Joe however though and according to Joe himself, Jocko regularly submits Dean Lister in training. However, Jocko doesnt have any sort of striking background I believe so ya gotta think Joes advantage would be on the feet.

Another important point to consider is that Jocko has legit killed people in real life while Joe most certainly has not.

In conclusion, I think you gotta go Jocko in a street fight or a fight to the death but Joe might pull it off in an MMA fight due to being more well-rounded but you cant count Jocko out there as well.

What say you?

1 Like

In strictly jiu jitsu I'd take Jocko. 

in MMA I’d take Rogan

2 Likes

Huh??  Jocko in under 11 seconds. 

Jocko lmao he's an actual killer..

1 Like

Odds are in Jocko's favor, and I say that with the highest respect for Joe's striking and grappling ability.

Rogan and it’s not even close

2 Likes

Jocko would wreck him.

I’d actually love to see it. Based on the fact that Jocko trains with and regularly taps Dean Lister my money is on Jocko.  

Dead President -

You’re pretty dumb and it’s not even close. 

3 Likes

Jocko by turning on his “time to get on the clock” face.

Rogan by Ngannou killer kick

1 Like

Rogan maybe in 1997. Rogan maybe in 2003ish Now? Jocko all day every day and 10 times on Sunday.

Rogan is an old man, Jocko is younger, and much larger.

Joes best chance would probably have been in the late 90's early 2000's when he probably had vastly superior striking and could have ended it before it went to the ground.

I think Jocko has some serious weight over Rogan.

i think the more appropriate question is whose dad can beat up the others...

nerds...

2 Likes

So 185lb podcaster vs 240lb trained killer ? Hmmmm

1 Like

The fans

S Dubaya -
Dead President -

That’s not very nice, faggot.

Jocko wins easily.

Joe really only has a puncher/kickers chance, but given the size disparity I think Jocko would probably walk right through whatever Joe would throw, and as soon as he grabs him it’s a wrap. 

Dead President -
S Dubaya -
Dead President -

That’s not very nice, faggot.

To be fair he’s right... dummy

Joes only snot is a Hail Mary kick, his hands aren’t great and jocks has at least 30-40 pounds of mass on him. Yeah joe is strong, but jocko is likely stronger and is just a much bigger man.

Jocko is 5’11 240, joe is like 5”7 190

He also definitely has some military band to hand training, and is legit at bjj himself 

1 Like