Joe Rogan vs Jocko Willink - who wins?

S Dubaya -

I’d actually love to see it. Based on the fact that Jocko trains with and regularly taps Dean Lister my money is on Jocko.  

Jocko regularly taps Lister? Holy shit. Curious, where was that mentioned? JRE?

Joe was a National level Tae Kwon Do competitor so his striking is at a much higher level. Both BJJ black belts. I’d need to know the weight difference. If more than 30lbs. I’d go with Jacko straight grappling Jacko.

mangled starfish -
S Dubaya -

I’d actually love to see it. Based on the fact that Jocko trains with and regularly taps Dean Lister my money is on Jocko.  

Jocko regularly taps Lister? Holy shit. Curious, where was that mentioned? JRE?

I have a hard time believing this 

I think we need to find out. Push for these two to finally roll together

Jocko has reputable stand up skills as well as the black belch. Also, not sure how much grappling Joe trains anymore. Jocko trains a lot and has 40-50 lbs on him.  It’s a Fear Factor episode for Joe. 

Jocko

Jocko by youth.

When you kids are over 50, you'll understand. And maybe start carrying concealed to even the odds.

Jocko by sleeping on rough cotton and waking up at 4:30 am as opposed to Joe who sleeps on smooth silk and  gets up at 5:30 am

Doc_Watson -

Jocko by sleeping on rough cotton and waking up at 4:30 am as opposed to Joe who sleeps on smooth silk and  gets up at 5:30 am

Jocko super krill oil >> alpha brain