Joe Rogan WHEELKICK!!!!

ok it's not the wheelkick it's the turning sidekick and the 360 back kick.

but I remember he also did a vid for the wheelkick which I'm unable to find.

anyone have a link for that one???

Joe is a bad mother fucker.

Nice to see a breakdown of a TMA technique like that and it's application. Nice one Joe.

Wesley Snipes is much better off in prison!

starts at 7 minutes

For later Phone Post

Team GDP - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/kGXv-viF7q4?version=3&hl=en_GB", "postVideo-37674547-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-37674547");  starts at 7 minutes

Awesome bro! Thats it!!!

Damn he can kick hard Phone Post

Subd 4 later Phone Post

One of the coolest Tae Kwon Joe segments is when he was training with GSP...watching Joe show him his mistakes was awesome.

When I was a youngster, they called it the back turning kick. Jumping back turning was what my instructor was famous for.

They called the one from last night a back spinning kick

You just realized you will never see Joe Hogan fight Wesley Snipes.

Feels bad man.

I can't believe they mentioned the lead leg roundhouse in that 10th planet clip and didn't give a shout to Guy Mezger and his "take that with you" kicks out of the clinch.

Oh crap. Hard and accurate. Joe Rogan would fuck all u bastards that are talking shit to him! Phone Post

RaginRedneck169 - One of the coolest Tae Kwon Joe segments is when he was training with GSP...watching Joe show him his mistakes was awesome.

how fuckin surreal was it that Joe was waiting for this kick to finally happen in the UFC and when he does he is synergistically talking about getting KNOCKED OUT at the exact same time.

what a fuckin crazy, yet perfect, moment in time.

Thanks Swinging D'!

That's the one, watching Joe show an elite fighter exactly what the fuck he is doing wrong and having the fighter watch in amazement is a pretty damn good testament to Joe's skills.

Team GDP - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/kGXv-viF7q4?version=3&hl=en_GB", "postVideo-37674547-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-37674547");  starts at 7 minutes

Ah, that's where that is!  I've got to remove that and put it online by itself.

Thanks!

Joe Rogan - 
Team GDP - 

Ah, that's where that is!  I've got to remove that and put it online by itself.

Thanks!
yeah,I was looking around for it too, glad GDP remembered where it was.

anyways, that had to be a crazy moment for you because you knew that kick would happen one day and it happens right when you are talking about a KNOCKOUT.

some crasy shit meng