Joe Rogan WHEELKICK!!!!

PTM2020 - 
Joe Rogan - 
Team GDP - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/kGXv-viF7q4?version=3&hl=en_GB", "postVideo-37674547-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-37674547");  starts at 7 minutes

Ah, that's where that is!  I've got to remove that and put it online by itself.

Thanks!
yeah,I was looking around for it too, glad GDP remembered where it was.

anyways, that had to be a crazy moment for you because you knew that kick would happen one day and it happens right when you are talking about a KNOCKOUT.

some crasy shit meng

Yeah, the timing was pretty nutty.  So much so I got a text from Bas Rutten saying how crazy it was.

Hell of a kick.  Barboza is a BEAST!

Joe Rogan - 
PTM2020 - 
Joe Rogan - 
Team GDP -  var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/kGXv-viF7q4?version=3&hl=en_GB", "postVideo-37674547-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-37674547");  starts at 7 minutes

Ah, that's where that is!  I've got to remove that and put it online by itself.

Thanks!
yeah,I was looking around for it too, glad GDP remembered where it was.

anyways, that had to be a crazy moment for you because you knew that kick would happen one day and it happens right when you are talking about a KNOCKOUT.

some crasy shit meng

Yeah, the timing was pretty nutty.  So much so I got a text from Bas Rutten saying how crazy it was.

Hell of a kick.  Barboza is a BEAST!

indeed.  that shit was crazy.

Hey I had already isolated the Wheelkick segment and saved it as an mov on my harddrive yesterday.

It's uploading on youtube and will be at this url.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gjrv7FDGx8&feature=youtu.be

but if you want me to email you an .mov to joerogan.net lemme know.

cool vids

cool vids

cool vids

cool vids Phone Post

Completely forgot about Joes TKD. Damn hes good. Phone Post

Brilliant videos, gotta love that the ufc's commentator is that damn skilled

subd

4l8r Phone Post

Sub'd Phone Post

RaginRedneck169 - One of the coolest Tae Kwon Joe segments is when he was training with GSP...watching Joe show him his mistakes was awesome.

No shit, when you are telling the champ how to throw a kick like a boss, that has to make you feel good. Phone Post

If you have no ego, you can learn from anyone. GSP exemplifies this. Also, props to Joe, as he obviously knows what he's talking about.

Dammit - If you have no ego, you can learn from anyone.

+1

Nitecrawler - Jesus imagine catching that first kick from Rogan right in the fucking solar plexus.

Game over.

Joe, do you still train kicking, TKD, striking etc or mainly just BJJ? Just wondering if those kicks are something you sharpen regularly or if that technique is from back in the day when you were training it regularly.

holding bag for a good tkd guy that knows how to throw it = diarrhea

Hey Joe, 

Please take Cole behind the shed and teach him how to kick like that. Ive said for years some good OL TKD classes, just to learn to kick properly would pay huge dividends. Im just his pops, coming from you would make a huge difference Im sure, lol.

WAR JOE!!!

olskool -  Hey Joe, 

Please take Cole behind the shed and teach him how to kick like that. Ive said for years some good OL TKD classes, just to learn to kick properly would pay huge dividends. Im just his pops, coming from you would make a huge difference Im sure, lol.

WAR JOE!!!

Thanks for sharing!

:) Cali