Joe Rogans advice for Paulie to Shut the F&@k up

Im pretty sure joe could tear malignaggi apart if you locked them in a room together

Joe would make Pauli cry.

The question is how long would it take?

Paulina’s 15 minutes are up.

He’s not fooling anyone. The MMA world sees right through his guido try hard ass

Moist Gracie -

Plot twist: Paulie is Rogan's love child with Leah Remini

And Chael STILL can't pronounce her name

Pauli Macaroni can go FUCK HIMSELF

Fuck it I wanna see Paulie fight in the UFC.

I mean..... he can box right?

RIP ROGAN 

A lot of people here think Paulie is a push-over. The guy is a very good boxer. Don't think Rogan will just smoke him.

I wish Rogan would shut the fuck up the juiced up prick

Mma fans are so sensitive, he's doing exactly what Conor did.

we know he ain't fighting in the UFC so I'm not sure why everyone's so rattled by him.,

liljacare -

A lot of people here think Paulie is a push-over. The guy is a very good boxer. Don't think Rogan will just smoke him.

He'd sub him in 45 seconds 

I realize Paulie is a very dangerous high caliber fighter but for some reason I look at him and think I could beat the shit out of this pussy. (Realistically I know he would kill me with his bare hands.)

neilbarnard -
HoldMeCloser - 

rogan would spinning back kick paulie in the dick and choke him out.

Rogan is an old man. Paulie violently puts him down.

release the fucking tape

so he shuts up

but ohh yeah you wont

guess why???

lol

Has anyone here saying Joe would smash him actually seen Joe fight and get punched in the face?

liljacare -

Exactly. he wasn't a two time world champion by not being very good

But he is goofy as shit, but I will admit, he's just taking a page out of the UFC handbook on how to get fights. Performance doesn't mean shit, it's how loud you can scream on twitter, instagram and facebook

Don't hate the player, hate the game :)

Did he or did he not tell Conor on camera to bring his balls…And whatta ya know conor left them…ass sore Conor fans are takin it to heart

neilbarnard -
BrckNoHitBk - 

Has anyone here saying Joe would smash him actually seen Joe fight and get punched in the face?

There are videos of him hitting mits and lightly sparring with JWP. Its not impressive. He is old, idk how people think he would fuck up a professional boxer.

They think this, because, once again, the vast majority of the UG does not understand boxing, nor have they ever boxed with someone who is worth a shit.

It’s evident in almost all of the posts.