Joe Rogans advice for Paulie to Shut the F&@k up

BrckNoHitBk -

Has anyone here saying Joe would smash him actually seen Joe fight and get punched in the face?

Why would Joe get punched in the face? He is a bjj black belt and Paulie has no grappling training. Have you seen UFC 1? 

neilbarnard - Ya but Paulie could fuck Rogan up so he should also stfu I guess.

Paulie couldn’t knock you out. Dude is the definition of pillow fists. Know what you’re talking about before you talk. It helps.

chupecabre - 

Paulie couldn’t knock you out. Dude is the definition of pillow fists. Know what you’re talking about before you talk. It helps.

Youre likely one of the same low-IQ idiots that thought “FLoyd would NEVER stop Conor because he has pillow fists…” only to watch Conor get finished brutally.

If you really dont think Malignaggi could beat up/stop Rogan in a fight you are really really stupid and know NOTHING about anything fight related. Heavy hands doesnt matter against a novice 50 year old. One guy fought for a living and one guy is avid that he was not at all meant for fighting and didnt enjoy it. The fighter beats the non-fighter all day. I dont like paulie much at this point but hes NOT one of those drunk nerds Rogan picks fights with like back in the day on his youtube channel.

^ And keep in mind I dont mean that paulie WOULD KO Rogan but what Im saying is that its just as likely as Rogan choking him out. Depends on who gets their way in terms of the initial range and who closes the distance/how/with what.

1800champagne -
BrckNoHitBk -

Has anyone here saying Joe would smash him actually seen Joe fight and get punched in the face?

Why would Joe get punched in the face? He is a bjj black belt and Paulie has no grappling training. Have you seen UFC 1? 

lol. fucking mma fans.

Rogan holds the record for the dumbest shit to ever come out of the mouth of a human being.

neilbarnard - 
BrckNoHitBk - 

There are videos of him hitting mits and lightly sparring with JWP. Its not impressive. He is old, idk how people think he would fuck up a professional boxer.

because we all know a blue belt could’ve taken mike Tyson in his prime

A great man once said it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.

Paulie can take a beating, Joe looks good beating up a heavy bag.

People saying Joe would get destroyed.. what makes you think Joe would try and "box" with a boxing world champion?? Did I stage it as if it were a boxing match? 

Have you all forgot what "Jiu Jitsu" actually is?? Everyone is saying he is too old, slow.. I'm pretty sure Rogan can find a way to pull guard, sweep and mount em with ease.. Paulie has no credentials on the ground. Conditioning on the ground is only a factor if both have a certain level of technique.. In this case it wouldn't matter who is more conditioned or athletic..

Plus Rogan is on TRT!

TRT Rogan is the shit!

BJJ_Newbie -

People saying Joe would get destroyed.. what makes you think Joe would try and "box" with a boxing world champion?? Did I stage it as if it were a boxing match? 

Have you all forgot what "Jiu Jitsu" actually is?? Everyone is saying he is too old, slow.. I'm pretty sure Rogan can find a way to pull guard, sweep and mount em with ease.. Paulie has no credentials on the ground. Conditioning on the ground is only a factor if both have a certain level of technique.. In this case it wouldn't matter who is more conditioned or athletic..

Plus Rogan is on TRT!

TRT Rogan is the shit!

What makes you guys think BJJ in unstoppable or BJJ = can take anyone down without eating a few?

neilbarnard -
BJJ_Newbie - 

Plus Rogan is on TRT!

TRT Rogan is the shit!

Old man Rogan takes 1 punch and apologizes immediately for slowly ambling Paulie’s way.

LOL

Mexican Janitor - Paulina's 15 minutes are up.

He’s not fooling anyone. The MMA world sees right through his guido try hard ass

This.

Wow, you guys hate Conor so much that you’ve objectively lost the plot.

Rogan would end Paulie’s life. He’s speaking the truth.

Good to see Paulie scored about 5 fans from the UG though with his escapades the past 2 months.

BrckNoHitBk -
BJJ_Newbie -

Plus Rogan is on TRT!

TRT Rogan is the shit!

What makes you guys think BJJ in unstoppable or BJJ = can take anyone down without eating a few?

It isn't unstoppable. I'm just saying it's hard to keep a blackbelt level grappler (regardless of discipline) from taking the fight to the ground when you have no grappling credentials, base or takedown defense to your name. 

BrckNoHitBk -

Joe got ko'd in low level kickboxing, he better pray he can get Pauline down.

This place is embarrassing 

Rogan knocks the dapper dan right off that fuckers head.

chupecabre -

Hahahaha. Subtle yet for some reason made me laugh out fucking loud.  

Sage Northcock - 
chupecabre - 

Youre likely one of the same low-IQ idiots that thought “FLoyd would NEVER stop Conor because he has pillow fists…” only to watch Conor get finished brutally.

If you really dont think Malignaggi could beat up/stop Rogan in a fight you are really really stupid and know NOTHING about anything fight related. Heavy hands doesnt matter against a novice 50 year old. One guy fought for a living and one guy is avid that he was not at all meant for fighting and didnt enjoy it. The fighter beats the non-fighter all day. I dont like paulie much at this point but hes NOT one of those drunk nerds Rogan picks fights with like back in the day on his youtube channel.

Rogan would get in the clinch with him get it to the ground and its over. Pauli is not a monster puncher. And Rogan has TKD experience so understands striking range. The chances of Pauli being able to beat Rogan are slim and none.