Joe Rogan's Latest PodCast Ft. Bobby Lee

For later! Thanks!!!

Thank you for that. Its about time someone posted these here!

Joe just needs to get either GSP or Diaz on his podcast now!

dam..30 minutes in and this is already one of my favorite episodes

TTT

very cool.

That was awesome. Listened to it from start to finish. Gonna have to start listening to some more of these

lol how many times did bobby lee say you know what i mean wow every other word

up

this one is a month or so old, right?

love the part where he tells his dad about getting molested by a retard and his dad says "heh... how you ret that happen to youuu?"

This is from last night.  I don't think he's had Bobby Lee on before. 

CHalligan -  This is from last night.  I don't think he's had Bobby Lee on before. 

u r correct

Buck 65 - That was awesome. Listened to it from start to finish. Gonna have to start listening to some more of these

Just started myself, his podcasts are great. I just saw Rogan perform here in so.Florida wpb improv with Ari and Redban, they killed it, F'N awesome experience, everyone must see him live.

It was fucking hilarious. One of my favorite episodes so far, the last 2 weeks have been especially good. Always look forward to his podcast. Phone Post

kinda cool to hear them recap all the Mencia/Comedy Store drama.  Felt like I was just hanging out & sitting at the table hearing the inside scoop.

^^+1

@the guy who saw Joe, Ari, and redban live. Is redban any good? I hate him on the show but never heard his act. Phone Post

General Butt Naked - lol how many times did bobby lee say you know what i mean wow every other word

God damn, I love this show but it was brutal. I'm pretty sure he was even stringing together two "You know what I mean, you know what I mean?" at one point. I had to take a break and get high before I could continue or he was getting me stressed out with that shit, haha.

HogWatcher - @the guy who saw Joe, Ari, and redban live. Is redban any good? I hate him on the show but never heard his act. Phone Post

I know you weren't talking about me, but I'll chime in anyway. I saw them in West Palm Beach this past Sunday and to be honest, as much as I wanted to like Redban, he just wasn't that funny to me. He looked rushed and uncomfortable but I'm guessing he'll get better. Some of his material could be pretty funny. I'm not knocking on him, he has a hell of a lot more balls than me as I'd never even dare to try that shit, but I just didn't think he was great.