Joe Rogans worst moment

Joe Rogan gets weepy talking to Ronda Rousey | Aug 2015 - YouTube

It was bad at the time, in hindsight, it’s even worse.

Definitely not his best moment. He’s still super cool, hella funny, very open minded. But this is arguably his most “cringe” moment to date.

4 Likes

"You're this very unique example for other women".

I mean I guess he's right.  She's just not a good unique example of how women should be.

3 Likes

open minded?

not anymore

and yes he had massive estrogen levels for that clip

2 Likes

I politely disagree that he is "hella funny'

2 Likes

Guys knock it off. In 2015 Ronda was #3 for Google's top trending people; #4 was Donald Trump. Her MMA career ended up with two losses, and instead of hanging on, she moved on to the WWE, and was for a time accordng the Meltzer the top draw there. Ronda Rousey was a phenomenon.

And my greatest wish now is that that she is far an happy. As opposed to being punchy.

9 Likes
Kirik -

Guys knock it off. In 2015 Ronda was #3 for Google's top trending people; #4 was Donald Trump. Her MMA career ended up with two losses, and instead of hanging on, she moved on to the WWE, and was for a time accordng the Meltzer the top draw there. Ronda Rousey was a phenomenon.

And my greatest wish now is that that she is far an happy. As opposed to being punchy.

Don't group me in with these misogynists. I only said Joe isnt funny.

1 Like

when james irvin leg kicked andersin silva

instantly joe yells out nice leg kick

then bang anderson instantly knocks him out

joe went on about stupid leg kicks for years even though there wasnt much evindence it was helping win fights.

Kirik -

Yep, it was completely appropriate at the time. Whatever happened afterwards is completely irrelevant. This is like giving shit to everyone who voted OJ Simpson as the heisman winner. Didn't they know he was going to be involved in a double murder later? SMH

D241 - https://youtu.be/tgsoRzIrBYM?t=30

It was bad at the time, in hindsight, it's even worse.

Definitely not his best moment. He’s still super cool, hella funny, very open minded. But this is arguably his most “cringe” moment to date.

Ronda must have really hurt your feelings for you to be keeping all these threads about her going. 

1 Like
Kirik - 

No

1 Like

Joe's the one who is emotional and seems like you are too(Hurley) if you're worried that much about me.

Kirik - 

Yep, she was like the Royce of WMMA. He gets mad repect to this day (rightly so) but she gets hated on. However, there was a difference in attitude and it wasnt a small one.  

I know what happened before you made this thread. Your room got dusty whk you were watching the Ronda Rousey documentary on Netflix. So, to prove yourself you’re not gay you decided to reflect the shame onto the beloved Joe Rogan.  

Well played, OP!

Nah the fox launch was a bigger fk up.

I always thought that the worst thing I saw him do was publicly berate that guy who asked him if he could be the Chaplain of the UFC at a Q&A. He  came off uncharacteristically like a rude dick in that exchange.  

far from his worst moment, D. Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruxYSleOX6c

4 Likes
touch -

Omg I forgot about this.  I laugh/cried a few times because of this abortion.  

"witnessing history" is such a loose term.

1 Like
touch -

Legit lol at Chuck every time.

Watching that again, Joe was reading the prompter. Fox screwed that up. Not him.