Joe said Reem lost weight from living in Arizona

Wonder what else could have happened? Phone Post 3.0

Snake meat has less protein than horse meat. Phone Post 3.0

No horse meat in AZ Phone Post 3.0

Lmao...that's great. Phone Post 3.0

Horse rustling is illegal in AZ, Cowboy would have been at the head of the posse chasing Reem down.

Reem looks far less muscular than at his peak. He looks like an Ecto-mesomorph who went from being shredded at sub 10% bodyfat, to not lifting and eating badly for the past 6 months.

That said, he looked good in terms of fighting tonight.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Reem looks far less muscular than at his peak. He looks like an Ecto-mesomorph who went from being shredded at sub 10% bodyfat, to not lifting and eating badly for the past 6 months.

That said, he looked good in terms of fighting tonight.
I think hercules would be softer than that if he didn't lift for 6 months. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, because the weather in Arizona is so, so much hotter year round than Miami.

Funny how moving can change your life Phone Post 3.0

VTCO - Yes, because the weather in Arizona is so, so much hotter year round than Miami.

It's actually the lack of humidity. Florida is very humid so you don't lose as much body fluid. In the desert the dry air literally SUCKS the water out of your body.

Other than a thicker midsection and fatter face, Reem looks similar to how he did at 205.

Hormones. How do they work?

I think rogan is just sick of us and is starting an epic troll job. Phone Post 3.0

Darth Ryase - Snake meat has less protein than horse meat. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

I heard it has something to do with NOT getting rocked in training all the time Phone Post 3.0

Overeem obviously needs to see a doctor and get some medicine

he is looking real weak

He looked good but that chin is a huge hole for his game. I was happy to see him go back to using knees Phone Post 3.0

Those knees were brutal. Roy is tough as nailz Phone Post 3.0

Darth Ryase - Snake meat has less protein than horse meat. Phone Post 3.0
Lol!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Everyone knows the protein is in the snake juice, not the meat.