Joe says Jon Jones is the youngest champ ever.

Well Zuffa has noobs and casuals convinced they invented MMA so...

William C - 
mose - 
William C - Yeah thats more revisionist history. Vitor was definitely younger than Jones, and that UFC 12 win was a championship at the time.

Vitor won a HW tournament at UFC 12. However, that was not considered a weightclass championship. On the same event, Mark Coleman became the first UFC HW champion, defeating Dan Severn and unifying the 'superfight championship' and the newly-created HW title.

Coleman vs Severn was for the first ever newly created title, but before that any who won tournaments were champions. Not being sarcastic, but the C in UFC is championship

I cant remember if Vitor vs Scott was after or before Coleman's fight that night, so maybe technically Coleman won that championship before Vitor won his, but at any rate tourney champs were champs. If not, Royce wouldnt be considered a champ

Any which way you cut it, Coleman is recognized as the first UFC HW champion, and Vitor is not recognized as a HW champion.

Ric Flair is actually a 19 time world heavyweight champion.

RKing85 - UFC is one of the kings of revisionist history.

Festus - He also said on the preliminary show on fs1 with dana that John Jones has never lost a round. Lost due to DQ but has never lost a round.

Guess they aren't counting the gus fight Phone Post 3.0

According to Dana in that same couple minutes, he lost due to ref error, not DQ.

I think he means mentally.

A couple of posters above nailed it. The broadcast claimed dc never lost a round not jones, and if jones if the youngest champ ever then Royce was never champ, which most would disagree with. Phone Post 3.0

Festus - He also said on the preliminary show on fs1 with dana that John Jones has never lost a round. Lost due to DQ but has never lost a round.

I think 2 of 3 judges gave Bonnar one round when he fought Jones. Does that count? Phone Post 3.0

They mean divisional not tournament.

Jump Kick - A couple of posters above nailed it. The broadcast claimed dc never lost a round not jones, and if jones if the youngest champ ever then Royce was never champ, which most would disagree with. Phone Post 3.0

Correct on the first point. Wrong on the second point (many people have explained it on this thread).

riddumriddle - and Pat Patterson won a 8-man tournament in Rio for the Intercontinental Championship too
Did he suck off anyone under the shower afterwards? Phone Post 3.0

The Shockmaster -
Festus - 
DREXp -
Festus - He also said on the preliminary show on fs1 with dana that John Jones has never lost a round. Lost due to DQ but has never lost a round.

Wut!?!?
Please tell me they didn't? Phone Post

Lol. Yep. Sure did. I couldn't believe he said that Phone Post 3.0

He said Cormier never lost a round, not Jones.
Man I thought they were talking about dc at first too but pretty sure he mentioned it with jones several times. I could be wrong though Phone Post 3.0

was Royce the 1st ufc champion or not? if so, Vitor is the youngest ufc champ
if not...

Vitor was a tournament champion, it counts. Phone Post 3.0

mose - 
William C - 
mose - 
William C - Yeah thats more revisionist history. Vitor was definitely younger than Jones, and that UFC 12 win was a championship at the time.

Vitor won a HW tournament at UFC 12. However, that was not considered a weightclass championship. On the same event, Mark Coleman became the first UFC HW champion, defeating Dan Severn and unifying the 'superfight championship' and the newly-created HW title.

Coleman vs Severn was for the first ever newly created title, but before that any who won tournaments were champions. Not being sarcastic, but the C in UFC is championship

I cant remember if Vitor vs Scott was after or before Coleman's fight that night, so maybe technically Coleman won that championship before Vitor won his, but at any rate tourney champs were champs. If not, Royce wouldnt be considered a champ

Any which way you cut it, Coleman is recognized as the first UFC HW champion, and Vitor is not recognized as a HW champion.

Jones is not a HW champion either, but all three of them are UFC champions, and Vitor was the youngest when he became one. What would you call a winner of championship?

NEWSFLASH - 
Festus - He also said on the preliminary show on fs1 with dana that John Jones has never lost a round. Lost due to DQ but has never lost a round.

According to Dana in that same couple minutes, he lost due to ref error, not DQ.

The ref waved the fight off because Hamill didn't answer the refs question. The ref asked if Hamill was OK to continue, and when he didn't respond the fight was called. Hamill is deaf ref, of course he isn't going to answer you if he can't read your lips.

Ref error in my books.