Joe Schilling EXPOSES Keaton Jones

Bullied Student Keaton Jones GoFundme Page On Hold, $58k Left Hanging https://t.co/jvuZSxJzdx

— TMZ (@TMZ) December 11, 2017

Hey Keaton, don't get to full or yourself with all this attention. I will fuck You up and there's not a thing that your mom or Lebron or Chris Evans can do about it.

— Tom Segura (@tomsegura) December 11, 2017

Fucking Tom Segura! He's hilarious.

Hikikomori -

Bullied Student Keaton Jones GoFundme Page On Hold, $58k Left Hanging https://t.co/jvuZSxJzdx

Hey Keaton, don't get to full or yourself with all this attention. I will fuck You up and there's not a thing that your mom or Lebron or Chris Evans can do about it.

Hahaha

IG page taken down

and in the words of Goldie…

Something stinks about the whole thing. Seems like the mom is white trash looking to cash in on the woes of her unfortunate child. 

This ‘go fund me’ crap is pretty much always rife for corruption. 

The kid was trying to sell it though with that crying and continually blinking to make the tears more noticeable, you know, like in a movie...

SickEye - 

Something stinks about the whole thing. Seems like the mom is white trash looking to cash in on the woes of her unfortunate child. 

Pretty sure someone said they found the aunt or Mothet and they do not have a go fund me set up. Apparently it was a fake one

FrontBroRian -
SickEye - 

Pretty sure someone said they found the aunt or Mothet and they do not have a go fund me set up. Apparently it was a fake one

I hope so. I don’t really see why this situation needs any kind of ‘go fund me’ from the actual family and I hope a bunch of people aren’t giving their money to opportunist scammers. 

Still need to explain the confederate flags. Or is that not the kid?

meh. I don't care about the race bullshit.  It's pretty obvious what OUR govt is doing and it is super scary!  super.. scary...

I'd rather fund animals that need help. Fuck people.

Hikikomori - 

$58k has been sent to this bullied kids mother?! Why are we sending money to her? I can understand giving the family free concert tix but not just flat cash…

That’s Joe and Jake now from the scrap pack that have been cracking cases. 

They need to team up. Would make for a great reality TV show

Well, Tom Segura just earned a new fan.

If it is a fake go fund me account, the peole behind it should be shot. 

walbjj - Still need to explain the confederate flags. Or is that not the kid?
What does one have to do with the other?

I mean…does the confederate flags change anything about the kid being bullied?

It’s still bad, right?

Granite007 -

meh. I don't care about the race bullshit.  It's pretty obvious what OUR govt is doing and it is super scary!  super.. scary...

I'd rather fund animals that need help. Fuck people.

There is always one.

Here he is

What would the money be going toward anyway? To pay off his bullies?

fake

Someone else setup the gofundme. Family had nothing to do with it. I say people should get their money back.