Joe Schilling sleeps drunk guy at bar

I did what I had to do!

2 Likes

i respect your opinion mine holds no more weight than anyone elses But I doidnt see what the drunk guy did that was so bad ? maybe I need to watch it again its been a while but looked like he was wasted having fun with the girl .

2 Likes

He was. I think he just compā€™d a tude with the wrong guy. Imagine what Joe would do to somebody when nobody was lookin lol.

Heā€™s an obnoxious asshole that got what he deserved imo. Donā€™t be an asshole.

4 Likes

the restaurant made a settlement offer

6 Likes

probably wont be anything on schilling until his motion is heard in november

3 Likes

Unclear from the picture whether that is his motion or the entity defendantā€™s motion.

I have no opinion of this altercation, I havenā€™t seen enough to have an informed opinion.

Iā€™m am just saying that for a board all about fighting, there are some weak as fuck comments here. I have been before a judge multiple times for assault charges, all of you folks thinking he is going to prison are delusional as hell.

At least in this state, your chances of doing any time at all are about zero. A few hundred dollar fine is the worst that has ever happened to me. Oh, and I had to pay a guy restitution one time. Unarmed and not excessive assault charges, are low level misdemeanor charges. You will not be going to jail over them. Yes there is that one in a million chance that your opponent could fall, hit his head, and end up dead. Then you are truly fucked, fortunately that sort of thing is about as common as fucking unicorns.

8 Likes

You might be better off moving to Washington or Texas.

The main thing I gathered from this thread is half of you donā€™t know what the fuck the word ā€˜flinchā€™ means.

fight me lets go GIF

7 Likes

When George Floyd died he basically committed his IG page as a police brutality page, he deleted a lot of the stuff, he went on Joe Rogan podcast shortly after and you could tell Joe hate the police.

2 Likes

I remember Schilling on Rogans podcast talking about this stuff. I lost a few brain cells in the process

6 Likes

and then he went bap bap bap!

and went back to his seat.

Rogan was VERY easy on him too. He kept bringing Schilling back to the fact that a small percentage of cops do not make up the entire force. And Schilling would just reply with ā€œfuck the policeā€ and Rogan would laugh it off.

2 Likes

Well that wasnt a brotha he knocked stupidā€¦ That whole stupid scenario in the bar was basically "immovable idiot, meets Unstoppable jackassā€¦ "

1 Like

Yeah I remember it being just painful lol

2 Likes

Lol Washington is absolutely not a state you want to catch violent charges in unless you are homeless or a drug addict and thus immune to prosecution.

Schilling looks like a wigger. No wonder he saw those white boy dance moves and wanted to knock him out. Probably mad he knows he looks like that and not Chris Brown when he cuts a rug.

1 Like

who, me?