Joe Silva: Give us Hunt vs. Schaub NOW!

As a reward for his stellar performance against Lavar Johnson (aka Lamar Jackson), please allow Brendan Schaub to "test his chin" against Mark Hunt in his next fight.  What say you, UG?

What? No. Phone Post

Nah Phone Post

Deffinitly not!

I want schaub to get KTFO just as much as anyone else, but this would be a huge step back for Hunt.

Step down in comp for hunt... pointless in my op Phone Post

Damn, I thought people would want to see Schaub KO'd again.  Total failure on my part.  And LOL @ getting voted down.

no..u gotta give schaub a wrestler who will hold him down

No thanks. Big Country or Shane next, please.

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -

Who at heavy has the credentials to do this and still fights around the same calibre as Brendan? Phone Post

It would have been great when he was going after and calling out the legends (until Nog KO'd him) for Hunt to step up. I highly doubt he'd be calling him out now. Phone Post

MostLegit - 

Who at heavy has the credentials to do this and still fights around the same calibre as Brendan? Phone Post

cole konrad

No Phone Post

Hunt vs jds is the fight to make Phone Post

Hunt vs. JDS
Hunt vs. Roy or
Hunt vs. all the Marvel villians at once

I'd be happy with any of those three

epwar - 

As a reward for his stellar performance against Lavar Johnson (aka Lamar Jackson), please allow Brendan Schaub to "test his chin" against Mark Hunt in his next fight.  What say you, UG?

I see where you're coming from bro and I'm with you. I want Brendan "The Butterfly Chaser" Schaub to make another appearance!

Fitzsimmons Shift - No thanks. Big Country or Shane next, please.

Wow! Big Country. What a matchup that would make.

Fireworks!!!! Phone Post

YukiNakai -
MostLegit - 

cole konrad

What a newb.

He's retired dummy. Phone Post

Wait, Cole Konrad retired? Phone Post

Schaub vs Struve imo

Hell no. Nobody wants to see hunt fight a Greg Jackson fighter right now.