Joe Silva: PLEASE make BJ Penn vs. Nate Diaz

At 155. Would be incredible especially with all the heat between BJ and Team Cesar Gracie!

Signed

Nate deserves someone higher ranked, not someone with 1 win in his last 5 fights... Hold on someone with 1 win in there last 5 fights?

DAN HARDY VS. BJ PENN

NO.. lets not start this whole BJ against every Gracie crap. If BJ wants to come back, make him fight Maynard or Guillard.

You guys KNOW that a BJ Penn at 155 with the "FIRE" he has back is a FORCE. He and Nate would be a damn good fight. And if BJ is successful an eventual fight with Gil Mel would also be great. And eventually a move back up to 170 where he could take on Shields and then Nick.

hellride - NO.. lets not start this whole BJ against every Gracie crap. If BJ wants to come back, make him fight Maynard or Guillard.

Maynard would never fight BJ.

Strikeforce for bj. give babycry gil what he's been asking for for years. zuffa pulled the rug on the whole gil to the ufc asap thing. quiet down melendez and bj. title shot for bj in SF or great notch on gil's belt.

I'd also be happy with BJ vs. Gil in StrikeForce.

And there is NO WAY BJ should take a fight against Nate Diaz. You dont get beat up by a man and then challenge is younger, smaller brother to a fight. It's a lose lose for BJ. If he wins, then yeah he beat up Nick's little brother after Nick beat him up. Hell Nick has been doing that his whole life. And if he loses then he not only can't beat up Nick, he can't even beat up Nick's little brother

Mookie Blaylock - You guys KNOW that a BJ Penn at 155 with the "FIRE" he has back is a FORCE. He and Nate would be a damn good fight. And if BJ is successful an eventual fight with Gil Mel would also be great. And eventually a move back up to 170 where he could take on Shields and then Nick.

Reminds me of a video game where Nick Diaz is the "final boss!"

Rantuckjr - And there is NO WAY BJ should take a fight against Nate Diaz. You dont get beat up by a man and then challenge is younger, smaller brother to a fight. It's a lose lose for BJ. If he wins, then yeah he beat up Nick's little brother after Nick beat him up. Hell Nick has been doing that his whole life. And if he loses then he not only can't beat up Nick, he can't even beat up Nick's little brother

I remember reading this yesterday...did you copy and paste your own post or someone else's lol?

Nate's coming off two big wins so that makes no sense as BJ is coming off a loss.

I say BJ vs Cerrone.

Or if he wants to stay at 170, Jake Shields.

BJ vs Maynard
BJ vs Guilliard
BJ vs Pettis vs Lauzon loser

SickEyeDiaz - 
Rantuckjr - And there is NO WAY BJ should take a fight against Nate Diaz. You dont get beat up by a man and then challenge is younger, smaller brother to a fight. It's a lose lose for BJ. If he wins, then yeah he beat up Nick's little brother after Nick beat him up. Hell Nick has been doing that his whole life. And if he loses then he not only can't beat up Nick, he can't even beat up Nick's little brother

I remember reading this yesterday...did you copy and paste your own post or someone else's lol?

I copied and pasted my own...just being lazy

Signed on one condition:

UFC Tag Team Championship Bout featuring Nate and Nick vs BJ and Matt Hughes! Special Guest Referee will be Jason Miller.

Otherwise, pointless at this time of their careers. Nate is on his rise, while BJ's on his decline.

I think it's best to have BJ go to Strikeforce and fight Gil Melendez or maybe even the Woodley/Mein winner for the vacant title.

I'd like to see Nate get the title shot next, as opposed to putting him in 1 more fight. His dismantling of Cerrone was impressive enough to have earned the shot IMO. The LW division is stacked right now, and it'd be nice to see most of these guys get a crack at the title instead of knocking each other out of contention first. Phone Post

Signed Phone Post

Shit is getting old with BJ. Nate on way up, BJ on way down (he said he was retiring - is that not true now?). BJ should get a good 170 win before calling out people.

Make BJ fight Jake Shields.

If a rematch against Edgar for the title couldn't light a fire under BJ I don't see what can. Phone Post