Joe Silva: PLEASE make BJ Penn vs. Nate Diaz

Rantuckjr - 
SickEyeDiaz - 
Rantuckjr - And there is NO WAY BJ should take a fight against Nate Diaz. You dont get beat up by a man and then challenge is younger, smaller brother to a fight. It's a lose lose for BJ. If he wins, then yeah he beat up Nick's little brother after Nick beat him up. Hell Nick has been doing that his whole life. And if he loses then he not only can't beat up Nick, he can't even beat up Nick's little brother

I remember reading this yesterday...did you copy and paste your own post or someone else's lol?

I copied and pasted my own...just being lazy

hahahaha

LayNprayNINJA -  Signed

Bj would murder nate Phone Post

BonesJonesHeavyweightChamp2014 - Nate deserves someone higher ranked, not someone with 1 win in his last 5 fights... Hold on someone with 1 win in there last 5 fights?

DAN HARDY VS. BJ PENN

This Phone Post

LMAO @ BJ murdering Nate...

I think it would look like Nick fighting him.

Dmoney35 - Bj would murder nate

LOL you after they fought "Well... he would've won if he was in better shape and trained better!!"

kinkle -

LOL you after they fought "Well... he would've won if he was in better shape and trained better!!"

Lol at you thinking 1.nate is nick 2. Bj penn at lightweight wouldn't look dramatically different. If this fight happens I'll bet anyone bj penn destroys Nate. Phone Post

Been there seen that

Bh would get mauled again! Phone Post

Dmoney35 - 
kinkle -

Lol at you thinking 1.nate is nick 2. Bj penn at lightweight wouldn't look dramatically different. If this fight happens I'll bet anyone bj penn destroys Nate.
Nate is Nate.

First it's "BJ Penn is too small for WW!! He needs to go down to LW."

Then it is "BJ Penn doesn't look good at LW, WW is the division he looks best in!"

Now you are trying to start some other bullshit how he is some "super fighter" at LW? STFU!

I think the LW BJ was the fighter who got his ass reemed by Frankie, right??

LOL at him destroying Nate. An injured Nick who couldn't train smashed BJ. A healthy Nate would do the same.

kinkle -
Dmoney35 - 
kinkle -

Lol at you thinking 1.nate is nick 2. Bj penn at lightweight wouldn't look dramatically different. If this fight happens I'll bet anyone bj penn destroys Nate.
Nate is Nate.

First it's "BJ Penn is too small for WW!! He needs to go down to LW."

Then it is "BJ Penn doesn't look good at LW, WW is the division he looks best in!"

Now you are trying to start some other bullshit how he is some "super fighter" at LW? STFU!

I think the LW BJ was the fighter who got his ass reemed by Frankie, right??

LOL at him destroying Nate. An injured Nick who couldn't train smashed BJ. A healthy Nate would do the same.

Who has he lost to at lw??? Oh yah the champ . If you think he is the same fighter at ww as he is at lw your just nuts. Don't be scared homie bj penn at 155 finishes Nate Diaz FACT!!!! I really
Hope Dana makes it happen Phone Post

Haha this is exactly what bj penn wanted, Phone Post