Joe Son Convicted Of Rape and Torture

Joseph Hyungmin Son, 'Austin Powers' Actor, Convicted Of Rape & Torture

The actor who played Dr. Evil's sidekick in the first 'Austin Powers' movie may face life in prison for taking part in a brutal abduction and gang rape.

Joseph Hyungmin Son, 40, was convicted last week of raping and torturing a 20-year-old woman in 1990, according to Los Angeles station KTLA. The victim was reportedly walking her dog on Christmas Eve near her home in in Huntington Beach, California, when Son and an accomplice abducted her at gun point. Son was accused of repeatedly raping the woman, sexually assaulting her with the gun then releasing her naked with her pants tied around her eyes.

Although the crime took place years before Son appeared in the 1997 "Austin Powers" movie, it wasn't until 2008 that DNA evidence linked him to the attack. He will be sentenced September 19 and faces 15 years to life in prison.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/29/joseph-hyungmin-son-austin-powers-rape-torture-_n_940181.html

He was framed!! He is obviously a Christian and they don't do those kinds of things..

well after his matchup with Keith Hackney he wont rape again.

the dude is just an all around winner!

AND HE'S a FIGHTER! So he MUST be INNOCENT!!!

Someone take this down quick! ANYONE who fights is immediately INNOCENT NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

After all, it's only RAPE!

FREE JOE SON!!! FREE JOE SON

--- The UG

religion of peace?

^^^

Piece of ass...

Fuck that piece of shit. I hope he gets ass raped every fucking day in prison.

was wondering just yesterday, if a woman were to rape a man, would she do serious prison time?

UNIFIEDTEAM1 - AND HE'S a FIGHTER! So he MUST be INNOCENT!!!

Someone take this down quick! ANYONE who fights is immediately INNOCENT NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

After all, it's only RAPE!

FREE JOE SON!!! FREE JOE SON

--- The UG

Sorry but it doesn't work that way. Our support for Lee Murray goes back to our childhood fantasties of being the most amazing man alive.

When it comes to Joe Son...well...we're just objective. He's a coward and a rapist and a despicable human being.

Lee Murray is just fucking awesome and you shut your god damn face.

But he's a FIGHTER, DR! He's a FIGHTER! You can't be objective if it's a FIGHTER!

NO ONE who trains or fights has EVER committed a crime in the history of the known universe! And if you try to prove me wrong, and show that they can be total scumbag drug addicts, rapists, child molestors, money launderers, thieves, murderers, and so on, then YOU my friend are FIGHTER BASHING!!!!

BAN! BAN! BAN!!---

Adult common-sense and objectivity is expressly PROHIBITED when regarding anyone with a fight record.

---MMA.TV

Lee Murry is a Convicted Criminal just as Joe Son is. Granted Murry's crime is no where near as disgusting but it's still a crime.

Joe Son should never be let out of prison. I hope all of his days are as bad as every horror story that is told about prison. He deserves 10x's the mental pain that he has inflicted to his victim, even then it isn't enough. May he spend the rest of his days without a moment of peace for what he did.

piece of shit