Joe Stevenson says Fisher greased

Lame. IMO

Dude felt slippery to him, he has a right to say that.

More importantly, he boycotted Kanye West, respect for that.

Fuck Ken Griffey Jr!

I remember him saying that he was slippery at the post fight press conference. Seems to be a lot more guys making that claim these days.

how is that lame? did u fight fisher?

Joe looked great.

You're a shit starter Ariel...love to get the gossip game going more than any other reporter

Joe is such a class act.

Damn, I knew he cut alot of weight (since he's fought at 205 before!) but 175 fight time is big.

Dana, make it happen .......... Aoki vs Stevenson!

LayzieTheSavage -  Lame. IMO

Voted down.   Stick to making videos.....

True that..fuck Kanye West. Stubby lil son of a bitch.

likatiga - Dude felt slippery to him, he has a right to say that.

More importantly, he boycotted Kanye West, respect for that.

Correct on both accounts.

Ninja Turtle won. Why say this?

I had a chance to take a Joe Daddy class at Cobra Kai once, and the guy is a cool cool dude. All the props in the world to Joe Daddy!

NHB USA - 
LayzieTheSavage -  Lame. IMO

Voted down.   Stick to making videos.....

It's just lame to bring it up after the fight. That's all I'm saying. Joe even said it himself that he shouldn't have brought it up. 

For fucks sake, he fucking won.  

LayzieTheSavage -
NHB USA -
LayzieTheSavage - Lame. IMO

Voted down. Stick to making videos.....

It's just lame to bring it up after the fight. That's all I'm saying. Joe even said it himself that he shouldn't have brought it up.
For fucks sake, he fucking won.

Agreed

Dougie - I had a chance to take a Joe Daddy class at Cobra Kai once, and the guy is a cool cool dude. All the props in the world to Joe Daddy!

Met Joe and Mayhem at Cobra Kai when he was getting ready for his TUF finale. Cool guy. My boy Chris was hanging out with him and Miguel Torres last night. Lucky Bastard!

you could see him complaining about it between rounds

He actually didn't really accuse Fisher of foul play. He left it up to speculation. He mentioned it could have been just in his own head, it could have been that fisher had used lotion, taken a bath or whatever.

By no means did Joe say Fisher greased.

He's a good ambassador for the sport.