Joe Stevenson says Fisher greased

Reggie Warren Jr -  I know...Ariel is a good guy and he's just doing his job...confrontation helps to sell fights.  It's just these guys need to investigate the facts before they start doing the "he said, she said" crap.

Ariel said you backed down from him in a street fight. 

You gonna take that shit? 

(sits back and takes Ariel's seat)

WTFPICS - 
LayzieTheSavage - 
NHB USA - 
LayzieTheSavage -  Lame. IMO

Voted down.   Stick to making videos.....

It's just lame to bring it up after the fight. That's all I'm saying. Joe even said it himself that he shouldn't have brought it up. 

For fucks sake, he fucking won.  

So because he won, he shouldn't bring it up? But if he lost, he would be in the same boat as BJ and people would say he's making excuses.

Also, you say it's lame to bring it up after the fight. When should he mention something, before the fight? Or is the only appropriate time the 60 second break between the 1st and 2nd round while he's trying take advice from his coaches?

Quit being a drama queen

What is the commission there for then? What is a referee there for then?

How about we just slip blades into our gloves before a fight then, and take them out before fights over?

He can't complain because he's too busy taking advice?

How about, "Hey Ref, he feels greasy!" It takes two seconds. 

Shit, from Joe's dominance in the fight, he could of said it DURING the fight. 

A lot of butthurt goin' on in this thread. Nontroversy imo.

WTFPICS - 
LayzieTheSavage - 
NHB USA - 
LayzieTheSavage -  Lame. IMO

Voted down.   Stick to making videos.....

It's just lame to bring it up after the fight. That's all I'm saying. Joe even said it himself that he shouldn't have brought it up. 

For fucks sake, he fucking won.  

So because he won, he shouldn't bring it up? But if he lost, he would be in the same boat as BJ and people would say he's making excuses.

Also, you say it's lame to bring it up after the fight. When should he mention something, before the fight? Or is the only appropriate time the 60 second break between the 1st and 2nd round while he's trying take advice from his coaches?

Quit being a drama queen

and at least Penn had proof...

Stevenson does know that he is part of Greg Jackson's team right?

I'm surprised Jackson hasn't told him to pipe down or else he can leave the camp... Bunch of Grease balls.

LayzieTheSavage - 
Reggie Warren Jr -  I know...Ariel is a good guy and he's just doing his job...confrontation helps to sell fights.  It's just these guys need to investigate the facts before they start doing the "he said, she said" crap.

Haha!  That's the funniest shit I've heard in a while!  Ariel challenging me to a street fight...that would be like me interviewing Brock Lesnar and not punching him in the face...never happen!

Let's be realistic here, every word that comes out of my mouth is the TRUTH!

LayzieTheSavage - 

Haha!  That's the funniest shit I've heard in a while!  Ariel challenging me to a street fight...that would be like me interviewing Brock Lesnar and not punching him in the face...never happen!

LayzieTheSavage - 
What is the commission there for then? What is a referee there for then?
How about we just slip blades into our gloves before a fight then, and take them out before fights over?
He can't complain because he's too busy taking advice?
How about, "Hey Ref, he feels greasy!" It takes two seconds. 
Shit, from Joe's dominance in the fight, he could of said it DURING the fight. 

Based on your reasoning, the victim in your hypothetical blades story should not complain about said blades after the fight? Assuming he wins of course.

class act

Reggie Warren Jr - 
LayzieTheSavage - 

LoL 

Raise Hell, Reggie!

I rubbed Copenhagen all over Spencer before the fight for good luck...I wonder if that leaked out precious brown tobacco oils?  Joe, did your eyes sting at all?

cool that he didn't play kanye.