Joe Stevenson Should Fight Eddie Alvarez

What do you all think?

Or, Joe Stevenson vs. Clay Guida (after the Florian match).

Joe vs. Eddie would be great but I don't think we'll be seeing Alvarez in the UFC anytime soon. I read somewhere that he got $175k for his last Bellator fight. If this is true I don't see the UFC paying him almost as much as GSP made for UFC 100 ($200k/200k).

Yes, and BJ Penn should fight Aoki. Sadly, there's a little thing called "reality" that gets in the way.

eddie would kill joe so utterly and completely that the las vegas district attorney would charge eddie with second degree murder.

Eddie's slick new ground game would get tested in a major way, that's for sure.

Stevenson wants Aoki!   (video below)

ttt

Eddie is just getting warmed up I'm sure we will see him in the UFC soon enough.

very underrated too 

Was it me, or did he look like shit at Dream 12? I really love seeing Eddie fight (the Kawajiri fight was fucking awesome) but I was really disappointed. He almost got crucifixed standing up and it seems that his boxing was sloppy.

I would love to see him in the UFC but it may be some time before that happens.

How the Hell does Stevenson go from 156 to 175 and not feel like complete dog shit?

Big EP - Was it me, or did he look like shit at Dream 12? I really love seeing Eddie fight (the Kawajiri fight was fucking awesome) but I was really disappointed. He almost got crucifixed standing up and it seems that his boxing was sloppy.

Ya definately wasnt his best performance

NHB USA -  Stevenson wants Aoki!   (video below)

I see what's going on here...

Brian McLaughlin -  How the Hell does Stevenson go from 156 to 175 and not feel like complete dog shit?

I have no clue how the dude handles his diet and weight.  On TUF 2 he was called out for being at 190lbs when he was fighting soon at 170. and I saw one of his earlier fights was at 205lbs!   He must work hard staying that light and lean...

Big EP - Was it me, or did he look like shit at Dream 12? I really love seeing Eddie fight (the Kawajiri fight was fucking awesome) but I was really disappointed. He almost got crucifixed standing up and it seems that his boxing was sloppy.

Agreed but Kikuno is really tough/unorthadox.  The crucifix happened fairly early and seemed (to me) to take a lot out of Eddie.  Would be interesting to see what happened if he didnt get stuck in that sillyness.